Mess of a Department

Unregistered PO

Mess of a Department

As a newly hired/ prior officer all I can say is that this department is a joke. You would think that being such a small department for one of the wealthiest cities in Dade County, that you would have all the specs and benefits that any minimal department would have. Yet, the department is the least advocated for. The brass is never there and leadership skills are far from near. Everyone has to cater to senseless orders from men who wouldn’t even entertain those same orders back in the day. God forbid you do any kind of policing because it is unacceptable unless told to do so. However, If you drink the juice they have to offer and become part of the clique then you are good but if you do not then you are pretty much stuck. Also, don’t waste your time contacting the PBA, FOP or any news streams...if you do so the department will make it their job to fire you. A cops cop is not at reach here as everyone forgot where they started and where they came from. You have very little who demonstrate great leadership and actually care for their men in blue. Sgt. Medina being one of them, thank you for truly caring. Major intervention is needed for better progression and eyes need to be placed on many. Officers are being abused and bullied daily and injustice is the departments middle name. So if you want to apply I highly suggest you look elsewhere, to the brothers I acquired during my time there, God Bless You!!! Good Luck!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered PO View Post
    As a newly hired/ prior officer all I can say is that this department is a joke. You would think that being such a small department for one of the wealthiest cities in Dade County, that you would have all the specs and benefits that any minimal department would have. Yet, the department is the least advocated for. The brass is never there and leadership skills are far from near. Everyone has to cater to senseless orders from men who wouldn’t even entertain those same orders back in the day. God forbid you do any kind of policing because it is unacceptable unless told to do so. However, If you drink the juice they have to offer and become part of the clique then you are good but if you do not then you are pretty much stuck. Also, don’t waste your time contacting the PBA, FOP or any news streams...if you do so the department will make it their job to fire you. A cops cop is not at reach here as everyone forgot where they started and where they came from. You have very little who demonstrate great leadership and actually care for their men in blue. Sgt. Medina being one of them, thank you for truly caring. Major intervention is needed for better progression and eyes need to be placed on many. Officers are being abused and bullied daily and injustice is the departments middle name. So if you want to apply I highly suggest you look elsewhere, to the brothers I acquired during my time there, God Bless You!!! Good Luck!
    Lopez is one of those brass who forgot where he came from. He was one of the most heavy handed officers on the department when he started and now look at him another political puppet.

Unregistered

Julio the coward

Its soooo hilarious how we ***** and complain when the department is at its best its ever been. Really the brass Julio did you forget about your buddy’s the Fojo and Toth days? Your right they definitely are political puppets but every time I have needed them they have been there for me especially Lopez can’t say the same for Caceres or any other brass. If you want the brass to be up your ass go to Hialeah. Do us a favor Julio stop trying to start problems here and try to divide us vs them, you are a coward and a miserable person you and your puppets need to leave this place and we will be better off. Can we start a campaign to remove Julio as a PBA rep, we need new blood and should vote him out. My squad is on board.

Unregistered

HG

I happen to like it here.

Unregistered
    Hialeah Gardens is a dumpster for rejects that couldn’t get hired by the big police departments. Most of the click tried leaving to Miami Dade and other departments a while back and were disqualified.

Unregistered
    Actually HG has had officers who left to Hialeah and Miami be very successful. Some are high ranking

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually HG has had officers who left to Hialeah and Miami be very successful. Some are high ranking
    That was a long time ago this new breed of HG officers are rejects from big police departments they have no choice but to work there

Unregistered
    The I happened to like it here must be giving tremdo blowjobs or a bottom class rookie. Get the hell out, some people don’t even know you guys are an actual department.