Holidays are coming soon, love you all....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Holidays are coming soon, love you all....

Maybe you can start spreading love instead of so much hate and drama !!

Love you all !!!

Unregistered
    Love you MDPD.

Unregistered
    Try spreading LOVE instead of gossip!!!

Unregistered
    With the power of love and god, things will get better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try spreading LOVE instead of gossip!!!
    Married men need to stop spreading their seeds with other 33's, some of these guys have trophy wives! It's mind boggling, if you can cheat on your wife then you can cheat on your job.

Unregistered
    Love is love !! God bless thank you for your negative thoughts.

Unregistered
    Love you all, may god bless your everyday!!

Unregistered
    Love your brother in blue!! Let love consume your hearts!!

Prayers

Unregistered
    Maybe asking someone next to you how they feel, and giving them a little of your time, might change their day. Love is stronger than hate, you are all on the same boat, don’t let stupid issues divide you !!!

You all wear the same badge from the Director to the rookie officer. Start respecting and loving one another, trust me love heals. When you leave this career, you will one day ask, why didn’t I like that person again?

It’s not worth to hate someone over differences of opinion, positions, ranks, power etc.

Don’t let negativity consume your thoughts and don’t let other’s negativity consume yours, love is the answer to all this hate going on here.

Love you all, god bless.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the entire department worked in Uniform and there was no other unit, would so much negativity still be going around?? Probably not.

Remember the person you destroy today might be there for you or your family tomorrow. Take a second and really think why come on this blog and destroy your brother’s and sister’s. Is the reason your that mad at the moment really worth for the WORLD to see??

Think with love and not hate before you answer that!!!

I am sure they are people craving for negative attention and creating it around. But keep your brother strong and with Love.

God bless.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast