Where’s my 20 pounder

Unregistered

Where’s my 20 pounder

Walmart is donating 3000 turkeys to the monkey fund but what about the underprivileged white people in Broward I have three churches that would be happy with a dozen turkeys to feed the community. Sherif aka sergeant tony you really suck turkey bAlls. I think the papa unit should drop turkeys from the sky

Unregistered

The almighty black reverends

Hello my name is pastor Garcia and I have a Christian church in pompano which is predominantly Spanish. I just found out that there are multiple black churches that are going to receive multiple turkeys for thanksgiving. My congregation is very poor but very loyal can the broward sheriffs office explain why we would be excluded from such a godly program is it because we are white???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello my name is pastor Garcia and I have a Christian church in pompano which is predominantly Spanish. I just found out that there are multiple black churches that are going to receive multiple turkeys for thanksgiving. My congregation is very poor but very loyal can the broward sheriffs office explain why we would be excluded from such a godly program is it because we are white???
    Nope, it because you a spic!

Unregistered

All of them

All of them are just a bunch of entitled f#cks

Unregistered
    Every sheriff gives turkey’s away....why?