Deputies returning to the PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Deputies returning to the PBA

Slowly but Surely members are coming back to the PBA. Many are disappointed IUPA. Join the movement. We are close to 500 members

Unregistered

Hmmmm yeah genius

Yeah im sure. #dummy

Unregistered
    I doubt you have close to 500 including all the police departments.

Unregisteredinjusice
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slowly but Surely members are coming back to the PBA. Many are disappointed IUPA. Join the movement. We are close to 500 members
    What world are you living in????

Unregistered
    This is Bob Lahiffs last ditch attempt to create a paid position for when he retires. Obviously his pants are being pulled to tight around his nipple line and is cutting off the blood to his head. Recently Lahiff was telling people that IUPA was not covering the Deputy in Pompano because the Union did not like Greg Tony. What possible sense does that make Bob? You are the BSO version of Adam Schiff trying to make up a whistle blower complaint. Or is this another attempt to make it look like BSO is unhappy in order to fool the Hallandale Officers once again since they too are currently collecting PERC cards to drop the PBA.

Unregistered
    This is Bob Lahiffs last ditch attempt to create a paid position for when he retires. Obviously his pants are being pulled to tight around his nipple line and is cutting off the blood to his head. Recently Lahiff was telling people that IUPA was not covering the Deputy in Pompano because the Union did not like Greg Tony. What possible sense does that make Bob? You are the BSO version of Adam Schiff trying to make up a whistle blower complaint. Or is this another attempt to make it look like BSO is unhappy in order to fool the Hallandale Officers once again since they too are currently collecting PERC cards to drop the PBA.
    All I know is big bob is sexy!!!!

Unregistered
    I never left the PBS....more concerned

Unregistered
    You hit the nail on the head with slim boy Lahiff wanting to get a paid position after he retires. He could give two shitz, which would be the size of an elephant schit, about deputies. Blob, like the rest of the PBA just care about themselves and where you get half off a meal.

Unregistered
    I'm done with Jeff and IUPA. When he gone which probably ain't happening I'll consider coming back

Unregistered
    I'm done with Jeff and IUPA. When he gone which probably ain't happening I'll consider coming back
    Yes Bob we know you're done with IUPA and Jeff they've embarrassed you and the PBA enough. The problem for you is, the rank and file aren't done with them. We may not agree with everything they say and do, but a majority of the time it's the membership that runs the union, not the union running the membership. The PBA lost to IUPA in an election, then a certain person in the PBA hypothetically forced junior deputies to sign PERC cards to force another election, which believe it or not didn't work out so well for the PBA either. In fact, I believe the PBA wasn't happy with said Rep since they didn't get the support they were told they would get. So I bid farewell to the PBA since you probably won't be back for the remainder of my eight years. B y e B y e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast