Transfer list

Thread: Transfer list

Unregistered

Transfer list

New director same old bullshit. Rookies going to homicide, softball players hooked up, rejects going to good jobs. Nothing will ever change in this department no matter who is in charge. Remember that.

Unregistered
    While I enjoy reading this site I rarely write but man your facts are so wrong (most likely on purpose) I have to say something. I was selected to serve on the committee that selected political wannabes and incumbents alike a few times.
    Rivera never once sat in any interviews. In fact, except one time, Steadman Stahl was the chairman. We made the selections and turned over to Rivera who then went publicly with our selections.
    So please get your facts straight. When blame is deserved it’s deserved but when it’s not it’s just plain wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I enjoy reading this site I rarely write but man your facts are so wrong (most likely on purpose) I have to say something. I was selected to serve on the committee that selected political wannabes and incumbents alike a few times.
    Rivera never once sat in any interviews. In fact, except one time, Steadman Stahl was the chairman. We made the selections and turned over to Rivera who then went publicly with our selections.
    So please get your facts straight. When blame is deserved it’s deserved but when it’s not it’s just plain wrong.
    wut are you talkin bout man

Unregistered
    Are u talking about the same list?? Because HAVE U READ IT.

Unregistered
    New director same old bullshit. Rookies going to homicide, softball players hooked up, rejects going to good jobs. Nothing will ever change in this department no matter who is in charge. Remember that.
    Bro you think anyone that matter gives a f&&k about what is written on this garbage site !!!! Nope in fact you encourage the BS !!!

Unregistered
    Bro you think anyone that matter gives a f&&k about what is written on this garbage site !!!! Nope in fact you encourage the BS !!!
    I know so. It’s mentioned in every meeting i attend.