+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

NW Major E. “Rick” Damaso

Major is well aware and part of every decision being made in NW district, but like a strong leader that he is and always has been, he blames everything on the Captain and/or Chief.

But the only ones that have been suffering from his leadership, has been every black female in NW district.

Ask the last Captain if he was allowed to make any decision in NW District without first talking to Rick.

So get your facts right.

Unregistered
    Is he the one we thank for our new shift change schedules???

Unregistered
    Blame yourselves, crying about everything!!

Unregistered
    Why did I have to waste my time interviewing for GIU? When we all know AL is going up next to GIU, She has been telling everyone!!!

Unregistered
    Lulz at black females getting the shaft. About time the affirmative action program stopped. Just cause you have a certain skin color or sex doesn't make you the best candidate nor does it mean you are owed a position.

Unregistered
    It’s because she’s the most qualified candidate.
    It has nothing to do with the Major being her godfather.

Unregistered
    File your EEOC complaint against this Major, it’s obvious black folks are not getting treated equally. How many black supervisor in GIU/NRU/FTO???

Unregistered
    Payroll Kim about to get fired because of Candace and the previous admin Lt. don’t like BF.

Unregistered
    Good to know NW is still full of smack talking, do nothing officer's who couldn't handle a 30 scene to save their lives. Go back to sleeping at the parking lot or churches. Whiny b--tches

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did I have to waste my time interviewing for GIU? When we all know AL is going up next to GIU, She has been telling everyone!!!
    Who is AL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast