PBA is best marketing tool for PLEA - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever! Keep the forms coming. Change is going to happen!!!
    Yes! Thank you for the influx of new PBA membership!! Keep it up! PLEA members are always welcome!

Unregistered
    He is nothing more than a liar. The weekly command staff joke. I know because I’m there when we make fun of him and his moronic ideas.
    So now I’m a liar? Steadman when you met me at Carolina Ale house with your minions you had your tail between your legs like the pu$$y that you are. Now. You try to be anonymous and be all bad. I’ll pray for you.

Unregistered
    Howard: don’t let cowards like Stahl get to you man. Keep your course. Stahl is freaking out about you joining IUPA. They all are because they’ll lose their full time release and six figure supplement pay for doing nothing. Who wouldn’t want to protect that?
    Stahl is no match for you and to let a coward to rile you up is worthless.
    Keep the course brother

Unregistered
    Howard: don’t let cowards like Stahl get to you man. Keep your course. Stahl is freaking out about you joining IUPA. They all are because they’ll lose their full time release and six figure supplement pay for doing nothing. Who wouldn’t want to protect that?
    Stahl is no match for you and to let a coward to rile you up is worthless.
    Keep the course brother
    Dan Montooth is a nice guy but out of touch with the troops line john rivera. He retired along time ago im a member of both pba and plea if im really in trouble i want a lawyer there hes not a lawyer nor does he srnd one cause he told ne it costs too much and he can assess the need wtf???

Unregistered
    Dan Montooth is a nice guy but out of touch with the troops line john rivera. He retired along time ago im a member of both pba and plea if im really in trouble i want a lawyer there hes not a lawyer nor does he srnd one cause he told ne it costs too much and he can assess the need wtf???
    My Lord, you should never try to write when your drunk.
    And, earlier you said you weren’t a member of PLEA but now you claim you are. Steadman sober up. What happened to the AA meetings you went to ? Don’t let that sober attempt go to waste.

Unregistered
    My Lord, you should never try to write when your drunk.
    And, earlier you said you weren’t a member of PLEA but now you claim you are. Steadman sober up. What happened to the AA meetings you went to ? Don’t let that sober attempt go to waste.
    Dan, for back to your fairy tale life of believing your actually worth anything. Especially to poor little PLEA.

Unregistered
    We are all children of God so we all are worth something, including you too Steadman. Ill pray for you.

Unregistered
    Rivera is the new head of PLEA. Who would want that again? Howard will be forced out soon.

Unregistered
    We are all children of God so we all are worth something, including you too Steadman. Ill pray for you.
    Under Stahl’s leadership PBA Membership is up by 1200 dues paying members. PBA took over Monroe county deputies and correction deputies representation. PBA negotiated and settled many contracts.
    New step plan for officers in Miami Gardens, City of Doral and Pinecrest. PBA negotiated solid contract for Miami-Dade County employees; John Rivera never even wanted to meet with MDC mayor leaving the members flat for many years due to his selfishness and ineptness . PBA is constantly pushing back at both management and the SAO!

Unregistered
    Under Stahl’s leadership PBA Membership is up by 1200 dues paying members. PBA took over Monroe county deputies and correction deputies representation. PBA negotiated and settled many contracts.
    New step plan for officers in Miami Gardens, City of Doral and Pinecrest. PBA negotiated solid contract for Miami-Dade County employees; John Rivera never even wanted to meet with MDC mayor leaving the members flat for many years due to his selfishness and ineptness . PBA is constantly pushing back at both management and the SAO!
    Even with a hang over you still want us to believe your lies Steadman? Man for a guy who claims not to be worried about our collecting forms you seem obsessed in spewing things that just aren’t true. Obsessed I tell you!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast