PBA is best marketing tool for PLEA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Also, I would be remiss if I didn’t thank all the people who contacted me and are assisting. We, here at PLEA, are grateful for your support.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again, no creative response so we get these childish responses from Stahl. I actually thought he was better than that but I guess I was wrong.
    To the members: PLEA looks forward to representing you. No more free lunches paid for with your dues money. No luxury trips paid for with your dues money. No more secrets from our members
    I got a question why are 3 of the PLEA board members also PBA members if PLEA is adequate to defend them riddle me that

Unregistered
    I got a question why are 3 of the PLEA board members also PBA members if PLEA is adequate to defend them riddle me that
    Maybe for the same reason members of the PBA board are members of PLEA.

Unregistered
    Maybe for the same reason members of the PBA board are members of PLEA.
    executive board none zero fake need 3 of 5 plea are also pba. O of 5 pba are plea

Unregistered
    executive board none zero fake need 3 of 5 plea are also pba. O of 5 pba are plea
    Now that’s fake news. And more importantly when you needed our help you spoke highly of us but now that you are in that seat you bad mouth me.
    You sand a very different song at Carolina Ale house.

Unregistered
    Now that’s fake news. And more importantly when you needed our help you spoke highly of us but now that you are in that seat you bad mouth me.
    You sand a very different song at Carolina Ale house.
    And one of the multitude of reason NO ONE will go to PLEA is lack of grammar and spelling skills. Go back to high school and learn to write. Pathetic!

Unregistered
    And one of the multitude of reason NO ONE will go to PLEA is lack of grammar and spelling skills. Go back to high school and learn to write. Pathetic!
    Oh Howard help me undermine Rivera is what you told me and everyone that came with you, as well as those that came with me, heard your request for help from me and the PLEA horsepower. You are a pathetic soul.

Unregistered
    Oh Howard help me undermine Rivera is what you told me and everyone that came with you, as well as those that came with me, heard your request for help from me and the PLEA horsepower. You are a pathetic soul.
    He is nothing more than a liar. The weekly command staff joke. I know because I’m there when we make fun of him and his moronic ideas.

Unregistered
    This is all driven by politics

Unregistered
    Whatever! Keep the forms coming. Change is going to happen!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast