Blabbermouth Liars - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is that a threat? Shame, shame!! Too bad you have to hide behind a keyboard to make those threats. God don’t like ugly. Stick to banging dispatchers and let the real officers handle things at ZPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that a threat? Shame, shame!! Too bad you have to hide behind a keyboard to make those threats. God don’t like ugly. Stick to banging dispatchers and let the real officers handle things at ZPD.
    Shut up, stupid.

Unregistered
    Shut up, stupid.
    Lol, ok. Someone got triggered, and getting real original with the comebacks.

Unregistered
    Lol, ok. Someone got triggered, and getting real original with the comebacks.
    It sounds more like someone is sick of being bullied by the disgruntled failures who nothing but negative to say about the leaders. Well we are sick and tired of being shouted down by the losers of the agency! Don’t take it out on everyone else because you’re too stupid and lazy to be an important part of the department! Eat crap!

Unregistered
    This agency sucks and just getting worse daily. You administers keep posting and telling all is great at ZPD but deep down y’all know your failures!

Unregistered
    This agency sucks and just getting worse daily. You administers keep posting and telling all is great at ZPD but deep down y’all know your failures!
    You incompetent and illiterate fool! It’s not “your failures”, you fukking idiot. It’s “you’re failures”, stupid azz!

Unregistered
    It sounds more like someone is sick of being bullied by the disgruntled failures who nothing but negative to say about the leaders. Well we are sick and tired of being shouted down by the losers of the agency! Don’t take it out on everyone else because you’re too stupid and lazy to be an important part of the department! Eat crap!
    Too stupid and too lazy?! You’ve got to be kidding, right? Who was stupid enough to get caught with the dispatcher? Who is so fat they can’t pass a PAT test from any other agency? Who sits in dispatch all day “watching soccer” or invites a dispatcher into their office for an hour and a half to “talk”, with the door closed? Who got suspended because they weren’t performing their duties? But you’re right, everyone else is too lazy and stupid. And clearly admin’s job is very important.

Unregistered
    Too stupid and too lazy?! You’ve got to be kidding, right? Who was stupid enough to get caught with the dispatcher? Who is so fat they can’t pass a PAT test from any other agency? Who sits in dispatch all day “watching soccer” or invites a dispatcher into their office for an hour and a half to “talk”, with the door closed? Who got suspended because they weren’t performing their duties? But you’re right, everyone else is too lazy and stupid. And clearly admin’s job is very important.
    Don’t like it? Then quit! You can’t pass the PAT for another agency so you won’t be going anywhere! Go to hell, you rotten and corrupt rat!

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then quit! You can’t pass the PAT for another agency so you won’t be going anywhere! Go to hell, you rotten and corrupt rat!
    I’m very happy where I’m at, I don’t need to go anywhere! And if I did need to, the PAT wouldn’t be a problem. The only rotten, corrupt rats I can see are the brass. Anyone else screwing dispatchers and getting caught? Your own sergeants were telling on you man!

Unregistered

Not just the dispatchers

It’s no secret dispatchers have been known to make their rounds occasionally, whether there’s one or more doing so now is debatable, but I do know (factually so) of at least a handful of officers messing around on their non-LE spouses with other cops within this dept.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast