Blabbermouth Liars
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Blabbermouth Liars

To the person who has made posts claiming the brass and others are having filthy relations with the dispatchers...y’all need to STFU! There are married employees who don’t need their spouse to read this site and think it’s like a big orgy at work with sweaty bathroom sex and heads bobbing up and down in the front seats of police cars like a bunch of chickens pecking the ground. That’s NOT the way it is. Everybody goes to work and everybody is professional just doing their damn job. So keep your sick fantasies to yourself in your twisted little pea brain before you cause somebody to get a divorce over a false lying rumor. FAKE F@CKING NEWS!!!

Unregistered
    The LT was already found guilty, investigation is complete. No lies or rumors it was all true.

Unregistered
    People are sick of these wicked exaggerations. If it’s so damn bad, and you’re soooo damn special, then go work somewhere else, you liar!

Unregistered
    Again-no lies, no fake news. The investigation is public record. Go check it out. It’s very interesting.

Unregistered
    Bullish!t! Bullish!t I say!!! You talk and you lie and you yap and you lie more. More!!! Quit lying and falsifying the reality of the world, you fried egg!!!

Unregistered
    Why was LT suspended?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the person who has made posts claiming the brass and others are having filthy relations with the dispatchers...y’all need to STFU! There are married employees who don’t need their spouse to read this site and think it’s like a big orgy at work with sweaty bathroom sex and heads bobbing up and down in the front seats of police cars like a bunch of chickens pecking the ground. That’s NOT the way it is. Everybody goes to work and everybody is professional just doing their damn job. So keep your sick fantasies to yourself in your twisted little pea brain before you cause somebody to get a divorce over a false lying rumor. FAKE F@CKING NEWS!!!
    If someone gets divorced from just reading posts on this site their marriage has bigger problems.

Unregistered
    I am so much happier with my new GF, I can't believe I thought marrying the psycho was a good idea.

Unregistered
    Well birds of a feather flock together, so...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well birds of a feather flock together, so...
    You’re a real piece of work. And by that I mean a piece of crap. And by that I mean you deserve to get throat-punched.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast