Why won’t PBA defend opa Locka Officer who did nothing wrong - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make half the effort is supporting cops as you do on here trashing and slandering cops. Or, get the hell out of the business. This is not for you!!
    Only trashing talking garbage on all these forums is PLEA.

Unregistered
    I joined PLEA and regret it. I had an issue and all i got was a rep not a lawyer. Dan Montoune is a nice guy but he didnt know what to do thank god homicide was cool
    They have absolutely no business representing anyone! They are horrible. It’s funny how command staff talks down to them.

Unregistered
    The PBA is weak and there defense mechanism is to blame others. That wya they avoid taking responsibility for their actions or in most cases inaction.
    Members are not stupid PBA.

Unregistered
    The PBA is weak and there defense mechanism is to blame others. That wya they avoid taking responsibility for their actions or in most cases inaction.
    Members are not stupid PBA.
    Only stupid one is you PLEA idiota that can’t even spell!

Unregistered
    Only stupid one is you PLEA idiota that can’t even spell!
    In my 30 years, PLEA has always aggressively represented it's members! I have NEVER been a member of the PBA and wouldn't even consider it. It is full of SELF SERVING TURDS! For the last year, they have been fighting amongst themselves for power. Now, PLEA is a threat and they are attacking them.

Unregistered
    In my 30 years, PLEA has always aggressively represented it's members! I have NEVER been a member of the PBA and wouldn't even consider it. It is full of SELF SERVING TURDS! For the last year, they have been fighting amongst themselves for power. Now, PLEA is a threat and they are attacking them.
    PLEA is no threat they are threatened with bankruptcy which is why recruiting. Only idiots would sign up for the dinking ship the do not have resources to defend an officer.

Ask eureka gracia how Plea defended her very sad. She shot a bad guy yet it was found by star major cummings to be bad so she got fired then on a plea bargain by plea got huge suspension

Join at your own risk

Unregistered
    PLEA is no threat they are threatened with bankruptcy which is why recruiting. Only idiots would sign up for the dinking ship the do not have resources to defend an officer.

Ask eureka gracia how Plea defended her very sad. She shot a bad guy yet it was found by star major cummings to be bad so she got fired then on a plea bargain by plea got huge suspension

Join at your own risk
    Very true. Hey PLEAons, this is called FACTS! You should try stating some.

Unregistered

Join at your own risk
    No, once again you are mixing up your stories. Steadman Stahl is the one with financial issues. His credit is zero. Vouloevwn get a credit for PBA business so sister had to apply. He has has 3, yes 3, foreclosures. One with a convicted felon.
    And to make matters worse he hired a drug addict (I know old news) with a stack full of bankruptcies, fraudulent loans, and foreclosures.
    These two. Loans were the ones in charge of the PBA coffers. Imagine that, a poor financial history for both but ran the PBA checkbook.
    That’s why members want an audit.

Unregistered
    Btw all these claims are public record within the courts, as is Stahl domestic violence charge plus more.

Unregistered
    No, once again you are mixing up your stories. Steadman Stahl is the one with financial issues. His credit is zero. Vouloevwn get a credit for PBA business so sister had to apply. He has has 3, yes 3, foreclosures. One with a convicted felon.
    And to make matters worse he hired a drug addict (I know old news) with a stack full of bankruptcies, fraudulent loans, and foreclosures.
    These two. Loans were the ones in charge of the PBA coffers. Imagine that, a poor financial history for both but ran the PBA checkbook.
    That’s why members want an audit.
    Great job once again diverting the attention away how you PLEA morons screwed over the officer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast