Why won’t PBA defend opa Locka Officer who did nothing wrong
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why won’t PBA defend opa Locka Officer who did nothing wrong

Once again cops are being made out to be villains for doing their job. Statements are tossed about against the officer but WHEN will someone who likes cops speak out. No more whimsy stances. Enough is enough!
    I believe Opa Locka coso are PBA so why the def muteness? Why? How afraid you you possibly be??
    See something, say something!!!!!

Unregistered
    They won’t say anything because they are lily-livered. Prettified of taking action. Frozen in fear.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again cops are being made out to be villains for doing their job. Statements are tossed about against the officer but WHEN will someone who likes cops speak out. No more whimsy stances. Enough is enough!
    I believe Opa Locka coso are PBA so why the def muteness? Why? How afraid you you possibly be??
    Fake news again PLEA is trying to get business because the criminal case of the south end officer is killing their lil bank acct. they have less than 300 members most dues pay Dan Mountoutes salary and rent on his office

Unregistered
    Without bmore information why should they?

It sounds like he did some illegal searching unless you got more info we dont

Unregistered
    Without bmore information why should they?

It sounds like he did some illegal searching unless you got more info we dont
    I’m not into gossip can someone post the story

Unregistered
    PBA MO is to NOT defend cops-period!!!

Unregistered
    Did nothing wrong?! Are you PLEA morons that out of space! He hit the wrong house! Really?! Nothing wrong! What exactly would you want PBA to say? Go crawl back under your hole estupidos!

Unregistered
    Make half the effort is supporting cops as you do on here trashing and slandering cops. Or, get the hell out of the business. This is not for you!!

Unregistered
    Make half the effort is supporting cops as you do on here trashing and slandering cops. Or, get the hell out of the business. This is not for you!!
    I joined PLEA and regret it. I had an issue and all i got was a rep not a lawyer. Dan Montoune is a nice guy but he didnt know what to do thank god homicide was cool

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast