Sheriff ? 2028 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheriff ? 2028

Unregistered
    What are the chances of a white male being elected sheriff in 2028?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the chances of a white male being elected sheriff in 2028?
    It will not be about race, it will be about the mission

Green Machine 2028!!

Unregistered
    Nothing wrong with that if I were but I am not. I have been around for many years and have held many positions. I am currently in a supervisory position.

Green Machine 2028!!
    Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, you said you were going up through the ranks. I was just trying to figure out where you're starting.

Unregistered
    It will not be about race, it will be about the mission

Green Machine 2028!!
    Keep telling yourself that, the darker the county gets you have no chance as a white candidate. Name 1 city or county that became predominantly black where the crime rate has gone down. I am waiting ........

Unregistered
    Keep telling yourself that, the darker the county gets you have no chance as a white candidate. Name 1 city or county that became predominantly black where the crime rate has gone down. I am waiting ........
    I agree with this guy. Thanks to hurricane Andrew, all the $hit started moving north. Look out Palm beach...You're one hurricane away from turning into the next Broward. You'll experience 25 years of continuous population growth, crime rates will go up and your little slice of heaven will get smaller and smaller by the year. Democrats love natural disasters that cause this phenomenon to happen.
    I suggest moving 3 or 4 counties north. Buy a big piece of land and let your kids or grandchildren sell it for a huge profit.

Unregistered
    A Sheriff that finally decides to get rid of Motorola as our means of communication has my vote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12