Whortiz where are the attacks on Carollo and Del Portilla que paso?

Unregistered

Whortiz where are the attacks on Carollo and Del Portilla que paso?

Qru paso? Thought you were a hit man ? Or is it B I atch man?

Unregistered
    Francis suarez told him to stand down.

Unregistered
    All you folks that think you know the political games ie new FOP. Deals have been cut. You guys thought you had the game in the bag. You didn’t.

Unregistered
    The Whortiz don’t stand down for no one! He a is hardened veteran, able to penetrate anyone, no! I’m not talking about the cruise love boat for positions, that’s another story. He is the man in this department show them Whortiz make them all pay!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Whortiz don’t stand down for no one! He a is hardened veteran, able to penetrate anyone, no! I’m not talking about the cruise love boat for positions, that’s another story. He is the man in this department show them Whortiz make them all pay!!!
    Show me one comment of him attacking the mayor? You won’t find one. He’s attacked every mayor we’ve ever had yet he cut a deal with this one. Just another corrupt sock puppet

Unregistered
    Javi where are you ? You haven’t post anything in two weeks. What happen? Did Francis tell u to shut the f.. k up

Unregistered
    They put a muzzle on their own creation

Unregistered
    Whortiz is like a dildo for politicians everyone wants to come and party and then hide it back in the closet where no one can see it