Steve Shiver has no shame
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Steve Shiver has no shame

Shiver is like that bad penny that keeps popping up. The POS showed up last night at City Hall and acted as if he was someone important. Crawl back in your hole and do your 8 ball and stay away from homestead business.

Unregistered
    Says the guy who work for a Chief who is a criminal. LMAO

Unregistered
    Chief of Police a criminal? 😂😂😂 where is the proof ?

Again (one day you’ll figure it out) snowflakes went to SAO, FDLE,FBI, DOJ, Xfiles Squad and were chased away with the BS claims It was 💩 propaganda gossip and fantasy

Boy who cried wolf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Again (one day you’ll figure it out) snowflakes went to SAO, FDLE,FBI, DOJ, Xfiles Squad and were chased away with the BS claims It was 💩 propaganda gossip and fantasy

Boy who cried wolf
    Watch the video.........by his own admission........

Unregistered

I

Boy who cried wolf
    " I did not know it was a crime then but I do now"

Unregistered
    Again. Refer to “No Crime No Investigation”

Said by all these agencies

Next!

Unregistered
    Not sure who's complaint(s) you are talking about, but if you are talking about mine against Rolle for official misconduct, let's set the record straight.

FDLE certainly didn't say no crime was committed.

SAO didn't say no crime either, what they said was that the evidence was illegally obtained.
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-FDLE-KFR.html

KFR was wrong on that too. Now that KFR lost at the 11th Circuit and lost her petition for cert to SCOTUS will she re-examine? Not likely as she is too embarrassed at being beat by a pro se. Either way doesn't mean Rolle is innocent.

I never went to the FBI and submitted a complaint with my evidence of Rolle destroying records.

I never filed a complaint with the DOJ.

Your myriad suggestions including filing complaints with the x-files, CIA, NSA, etc. are simply your attempts to discredit my facts and evidence so you can ignore them. Just like the false claims that I was Baker acted and that I am a sovereign citizen fail, these attempts fail as well.

If I am wrong Rolle is free to sue me, if he is not a criminal that is. I say clearly and unequivocally that he is a criminal, and the evidence is objective. He committed at least three felonies, the hat trick of official misconduct, FS. 838.022(1)(a-c).

Then Rolle committed perjury while being recorded by FDLE. That, assuming my allegations are true, is what I call a criminal how about you? If I am wrong is it not defamation?

Now go run along and report to Rolle that I said if has the testicular fortitude and claims he didn't with corrupt intent a) destroy the evidence I gave him, b) make false claims in official records, and c) prevent the transmission of my evidence relating to a felony which directly affects his agency, then lie it about under oath, he can sue me for defamation. I pray he does.

Will be waiting fervently for those papers.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Want to make sure I was absolutely clear about my statement.

Homestead Chief of Police Alexander Rolle is a criminal, period.

Sincerely,

Dr. James Eric McDonough, A.K.A. Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Again. Refer to “No Crime No Investigation”

Said by all these agencies

Next!
    Care to put a name to your claim, or offer any support thereof?

Seems Doc called you out repeatedly, and you can't back any of it up. How many BS claims have you made now? Please show us how we got played. You're already checkmated you just don't see it yet, or do but refuse to acknowledge it.

Unregistered
    Seems you just don’t get it. Shiver is not your enemy fcktards Gretsas and Rolle have you believe some crazy shit. Why don’t you leave you name and number and talk from behind this keyboard. His number is 786-205-7113. Be a man. Not a puzzy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast