Steve Shiver has no shame - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Too funny

You guys don’t get it. Shiver is the reason Gresltsas is gone and that Losner is Mayor. When Gretsas started his shxt with Shiver he picked the wrong dude. He may not be a saint but he gets things done. As soon as BR filed to run Gretsas got scared that Shiver was gonna run his campaign. So Gretsas underestimated shiver by thinking he could hurt him publicly and slice his throat so to speak. What the asshle didn’t expect was shiver doesn’t back down. Instead he doubled down and got in the race with two objectives. One to get rid of the manager and two to put porter out to sea. Both accomplished. He has told several he didn’t want to be mayor but he got in the race to help Losner. See Sincore and Porter were so focused on shiver but what they didn’t know was shiver was just a distraction. He caused the stir and bingo, Losner is mayor. Hahahahahhahhaha. You’re all idiots. Hahahahah porter is a nobody. Gretsas is a has been and Losner is your Mayor. Meanwhile your chief is still under investigation by the ethics commission and believe me, none of that is over yet. Oh and wait, Gretsas hasn’t seen anything yet. The good people of DelRey will soon have a complete dossier on him and his tactics. I mean every voter and business owner I DelRey will soon know the truth. Hahahahah who has the last laugh. Now if any of you had a single shred of smarts you would stop the bs and move on.

Unregistered
    Shiver is a cancer. We have to make sure the cancer does not return. He may be steadmans bff but he’s not ours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shiver is a cancer. We have to make sure the cancer does not return. He may be steadmans bff but he’s not ours.
    He is the City of Homestead’s true friend. Not your piece of Shxt chief and others. Although he is the one that put the chief where he at anyway.

Unregistered
    He is the City of Homestead’s true friend. Not your piece of Shxt chief and others. Although he is the one that put the chief where he at anyway.
    I think you’ve been 8balls with him.

Unregistered
    Keep Smokin’ that sh!t.

No changes happening.

New contracts coming

The losers stay losers

Unregistered
    This sounds like snowflake Steadman talking

Unregistered
    These clowns take a breath and they think they’ve change something
    R I G H T .......
    Keep believing that
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pitiful failures in their lonely lives

Unregistered
    Shiver for manager and stahl for Chief.

Unregistered
    Shiver for manager and stahl for Chief.
    I just peed in my pants from laughter. Dumb and dumber. Lmao.

Unregistered
    I just peed in my pants from laughter. Dumb and dumber. Lmao.
    At least neither is even half a dumb as Rolle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast