This Is How BSO Lost Its Footing and Became an Epic Failure Under Isreal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

This Is How BSO Lost Its Footing and Became an Epic Failure Under Isreal

Scott and Ira Are Truly Pimping the People
    Scott doesn't stand a chance in Hot Hell, High Cotton nor High Water to win this election. Hell he lost at his hearings and that should have already shown us. No matter how much of a dog and pony show he puts on the people of Broward County have NO TRUST NOR CONFIDENCE IN SCOTT ISREAL..
    Many previous candidates had an amazing war chest filled with money and They Too Lost.. Scott and Ira have been Pimping and Prostituting Large and Small businesses and rich citizens with the caveat of pay to stay connected.
    Theyve played the black community, its Pastors and wannabe community leaders with the pay you and hire you to play.
    The Isreal crew have payed the black family with pay you to vote with turkeys, bicycles, bookbags and groceries.. Yet, he still has not done a damn thing for the caucasian community which he knows will not vote for him..

Unregistered
    And it is just as sad that this Temporary replacement has picked up exactly where Scott Israel left off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And it is just as sad that this Temporary replacement has picked up exactly where Scott Israel left off.
    This is true. This is why he'll appeal to SI's former base. Same perks,same practices and same race. Democrats know that once Tony is "in" he will maintain what he needs to to stay there. The pastors/politicians will soon get on board and explain that they have "prayed on it' and the Lord has led them on this new path. When both candidates are serving their interests, continued loyalty to SI will breed suspicion. NONE of the Broward swamp wants to be looked at more closely. They'll fall into line before that happens.........Just watch it happen.

Unregistered
    tony, Israel and and some lesser known, but equally sketchy wannabes. tony lost all credibility when he announced with "woe is me" holness standing nearby.maybe someone can drag chris Roberts into the race just for the fun of it. the entire broward county commissioners and school board need to be shown the door.

Unregistered
    This is true. This is why he'll appeal to SI's former base. Same perks,same practices and same race. Democrats know that once Tony is "in" he will maintain what he needs to to stay there. The pastors/politicians will soon get on board and explain that they have "prayed on it' and the Lord has led them on this new path. When both candidates are serving their interests, continued loyalty to SI will breed suspicion. NONE of the Broward swamp wants to be looked at more closely. They'll fall into line before that happens.........Just watch it happen.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but let me shine some light on the political landscape in Broward county.

In 2016 571,000 voters voted for Israel. There are only about 210,000 African Americans in Broward county and we can reasonably assume that not all of them can vote or voted for Israel. So, lets say that for one reason or another half of the African American community voted for Israel. That leaves 471,000 non-African Americans who voted for him. So, the African-American community, while it might support Israel is hardly his base. And, it is unlikely that any Republicans voted for Israel.

Now, Israel comes in with political baggage, for 2020. He was suspended from office for incompetence. There is a very, very strong case to be made that he was railroaded for strictly political purposes and was not guilty of either gross incompetence or of responsibility for the MDSHS or FLHIA shootings. If he pushes these points, he can control the election narrative and fain a lot of sympathy, especially from the half a million voters whose votes were nullified for political purposes.

Tony is still largely unknown. So, he has very little elected incumbent advantage. He also has his own political baggage. He may have an advantage among African-American voters, and some woke white liberals, but it is unclear exactly how that will translate at the polls.

All the rest of the field is largely unknown to the voters. Pollack might be able to pick up some of the African-American vote, though whether this will be more detrimental to Israel or Tony is yet to be seen.

Unregistered
    Scott and Ira Are Truly Pimping the People
    Scott doesn't stand a chance in Hot Hell, High Cotton nor High Water to win this election. Hell he lost at his hearings and that should have already shown us. No matter how much of a dog and pony show he puts on the people of Broward County have NO TRUST NOR CONFIDENCE IN SCOTT ISREAL..
    Many previous candidates had an amazing war chest filled with money and They Too Lost.. Scott and Ira have been Pimping and Prostituting Large and Small businesses and rich citizens with the caveat of pay to stay connected.
    Theyve played the black community, its Pastors and wannabe community leaders with the pay you and hire you to play.
    The Isreal crew have payed the black family with pay you to vote with turkeys, bicycles, bookbags and groceries.. Yet, he still has not done a damn thing for the caucasian community which he knows will not vote for him..
    Shut up yo fat thug!! Pull your pants up YOU piece of crap!! STFU idiot

Unregistered
    Shut up yo fat thug!! Pull your pants up YOU piece of crap!! STFU idiot
    Big yawn, going back to my nap.

Unregistered
    I hate to burst your bubble, but let me shine some light on the political landscape in Broward county.

In 2016 571,000 voters voted for Israel. There are only about 210,000 African Americans in Broward county and we can reasonably assume that not all of them can vote or voted for Israel. So, lets say that for one reason or another half of the African American community voted for Israel. That leaves 471,000 non-African Americans who voted for him. So, the African-American community, while it might support Israel is hardly his base. And, it is unlikely that any Republicans voted for Israel.

Now, Israel comes in with political baggage, for 2020. He was suspended from office for incompetence. There is a very, very strong case to be made that he was railroaded for strictly political purposes and was not guilty of either gross incompetence or of responsibility for the MDSHS or FLHIA shootings. If he pushes these points, he can control the election narrative and fain a lot of sympathy, especially from the half a million voters whose votes were nullified for political purposes.

Tony is still largely unknown. So, he has very little elected incumbent advantage. He also has his own political baggage. He may have an advantage among African-American voters, and some woke white liberals, but it is unclear exactly how that will translate at the polls.

All the rest of the field is largely unknown to the voters. Pollack might be able to pick up some of the African-American vote, though whether this will be more detrimental to Israel or Tony is yet to be seen.
    If he pushes these points he will L-O-S-E. As a democrat, i'm fine with my vote being nullified for political reasons in this case. A LOT of people, agencies are to blame for the sad state of Broward County including ME who voted for these clowns in 2016. Voted for democrats down the line as a union worker like i always had but never again. Law enforcement, the schools elections, commissioners ALL corrupt. Out with all of it. It may be the same circus with different clowns but different is what i'll vote for and so will the democrats of Broward.

Unregistered
    tony, Israel and and some lesser known, but equally sketchy wannabes. tony lost all credibility when he announced with "woe is me" holness standing nearby.maybe someone can drag chris Roberts into the race just for the fun of it. the entire broward county commissioners and school board need to be shown the door.
    I doubt Chris Roberts will jump into the race....He died years ago.

Unregistered

Israel is done

Israel is done, Put a fork in him his key people on his team are jumping ship the boat is sinking Scott come up with Plan B quick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast