This Is How BSO Lost Its Footing and Became an Epic Failure Under Isreal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he pushes these points he will L-O-S-E. As a democrat, i'm fine with my vote being nullified for political reasons in this case. A LOT of people, agencies are to blame for the sad state of Broward County including ME who voted for these clowns in 2016. Voted for democrats down the line as a union worker like i always had but never again. Law enforcement, the schools elections, commissioners ALL corrupt. Out with all of it. It may be the same circus with different clowns but different is what i'll vote for and so will the democrats of Broward.
    Well, I'm sure that Scott Israel will miss your vote. After all, there are only 570,999 others who voted for him.

Now, under what circumstance, exactly, was YOUR vote nullified? The fact that neither Israel nor any of his deputies caused either the MSDHS or FLHIA shootings? The fact that none of the actions of Israel or his deputies have been shown to have allowed any casualties to occur? What circumstances would justify nullifying the votes of the citizens of Broward County by suspending and removing Scott Israel from his elected position as Sheriff?

Think about this.

Unregistered
    Well, I'm sure that Scott Israel will miss your vote. After all, there are only 570,999 others who voted for him.

Now, under what circumstance, exactly, was YOUR vote nullified? The fact that neither Israel nor any of his deputies caused either the MSDHS or FLHIA shootings? The fact that none of the actions of Israel or his deputies have been shown to have allowed any casualties to occur? What circumstances would justify nullifying the votes of the citizens of Broward County by suspending and removing Scott Israel from his elected position as Sheriff?

Think about this.
    You're telling me my vote won't be missed. That's pretty much been the message to moderate democrats. " Scott Israel doesn't need YOUR vote." It's resonating. The " that's not fair!!" is a won out song.

That's a lot of campaign stops at the churches along I-95 on Sundays. You must have tremendous faith in the flock which is surprising after they screwed him and didn't show up to the polls in 2008. Personally, I can't wait to see what they do. Snipes won't be able to do her misplaced bankers box stuff either.

Unregistered
    You're telling me my vote won't be missed. That's pretty much been the message to moderate democrats. " Scott Israel doesn't need YOUR vote." It's resonating. The " that's not fair!!" is a won out song.

That's a lot of campaign stops at the churches along I-95 on Sundays. You must have tremendous faith in the flock which is surprising after they screwed him and didn't show up to the polls in 2008. Personally, I can't wait to see what they do. Snipes won't be able to do her misplaced bankers box stuff either.
    Again with the fallacy that African -Americans were instrumental in electing Scott Isreal. One more time, if all of the registered voters in the black community voter for Scott Israel in 2016, that amounts to about 100,000 voted. Where did the other 470,000 votes come from? I doubt that Brenda Snipes could produce that many spurious votes. Nor, did she have to, as there were only about 200,000 votes AGAINST Israel.

It is a mistake to fall into the mirror trap. You do not necessarily mirror the opinions, desires or thinking of the rest of society. Just because YOU do not like Scott Israel does not mean that a majority of voters will not prefer him over other candidates, for a variety of reasons. Personally, I wouldn't vote for any of the current, orr potential future, candidates for Broward County Sheriff. I do not think that any of them are up to the challenge of managing an agency composed of 5500 people, an annual budget of ~$1 billion dollars having three varied missions. But, people will vote for a candidate based upon a variety of factors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12