Dis"qualified"

Thread: Dis"qualified"

Unregistered

Dis"qualified"

Two of the biggest disqualifiers for being hired as a Police Officer are crimes or acts of moral turpitude and financial irresponsibility. Every Officer should take a good hard look at the upper echelon management and question personal transgressions (i.e. adultery, divorces, often multiple, and financial matters (i.e. bad credit, don't own a home, have to work extra details when ranking Officers, revolving credit and Bankruptcy). Bankruptcy can be pulled up on most Clerk of Court records as public searches. Poor morale, untrustworthy leadership and subordinate burnout or malcontent behavior is often caused by promoted leadership who are not sound in the personal life. Sound familiar in your agency?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two of the biggest disqualifiers for being hired as a Police Officer are crimes or acts of moral turpitude and financial irresponsibility. Every Officer should take a good hard look at the upper echelon management and question personal transgressions (i.e. adultery, divorces, often multiple, and financial matters (i.e. bad credit, don't own a home, have to work extra details when ranking Officers, revolving credit and Bankruptcy). Bankruptcy can be pulled up on most Clerk of Court records as public searches. Poor morale, untrustworthy leadership and subordinate burnout or malcontent behavior is often caused by promoted leadership who are not sound in the personal life. Sound familiar in your agency?
    Then pull the bankruptcy documents and post them! You won’t because you can’t, they don’t exist. Do they, you stupid fukcing ba$tard?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then pull the bankruptcy documents and post them! You won’t because you can’t, they don’t exist. Do they, you stupid fukcing ba$tard?!
    Funny you don't argue the other point! So angry, so angry! This must have hit home?