First thing you would change - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was once asked to complete a 107 to further explain a previous 107. Apparently you cannot do a 107-RFAI (Request For Additional Information) Without first submitting a 107-RTA (Request To Amend)

My error was not updating the spreadsheet
    Didn't you get the memo? You see, we are attaching the TPS report to everything now. I will see that you get another copy.

Unregistered
    Uniforms, we are an investigative agency not uniform patrol.

Unregistered
    exit interviews

Unregistered
    Why no one cares what you have to say when your leaving. People leaving are unhappy or disgruntled

Unregistered
    Why no one cares what you have to say when your leaving. People leaving are unhappy or disgruntled
    Not always. I know personally of one exit interview that was so damning to the supervisor of that office that in any other organization or company, the supervisor would have been called in to explain. This particular exit interview was so well written and documented it should have served as an affidavit for demotion. What happened? Absolutely nothing. That is what we have to get past. If you leave here through no fault of your own the leaders need to look at why.

Unregistered
    Would you care to say what office that was. Stop trying to stir the pot.

Unregistered
    Would you care to say what office that was. Stop trying to stir the pot.
    If I had wanted to name the office I would have. Your opinion is not important to me. My concern is with the people in that office and the retribution they could face. If they want to name the office that is up to them.

Unregistered
    It’s been a while since we talked about good ole ft misery. They still around??

Unregistered

Where would I start?

Community proactive policing. Uniforms. Shift schedules. Body/dash cameras. Calls for service and traffic enforcement.

Unregistered
    unions what has pba done for their members that why I dont pay into that scam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast