First thing you would change - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Get rid of Major CPC

Unregistered
    I don’t know how anyone can complain about the Malibu’s or the equinox’s. The equinox’s are quite possible the best vehicles we have ever had.

Unregistered
    I would stop ABT employees from calling the local police on other ABT employees! Makes sense!

Unregistered
    Civilianized whole agency

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And let the agency pick their vehicles. Barry told us philpot would t let him get any trucks. On state contract a truck is not much more than a equinox. Let us get trucks
    Calm down about the vehicles. We are lucky we have ANYTHING to drive at all. Some of you really need to count your blessings. Just be thankful you have a paycheck, benefits for your family, and a take home car.

Unregistered
    Calm down about the vehicles. We are lucky we have ANYTHING to drive at all. Some of you really need to count your blessings. Just be thankful you have a paycheck, benefits for your family, and a take home car.
    I agree. Don't forget the 3% retirement too. No one has reached 100% before but it is there if you can hang in long enough. Not an option for non sworn. You will see pool cars before you see another new truck.

Unregistered
    The South majors 1993 hair style.

Unregistered
    I would post BLE-107's in the monthly update thingy whatever it's called. Now that would be good reading!!!😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I would post BLE-107's in the monthly update thingy whatever it's called. Now that would be good reading!!!😂😂😂
    It must be a south thing to do so many BLE 107’s??

Unregistered

Smile Ble-107 rfai

It must be a south thing to do so many BLE 107’s??
    I was once asked to complete a 107 to further explain a previous 107. Apparently you cannot do a 107-RFAI (Request For Additional Information) Without first submitting a 107-RTA (Request To Amend)

My error was not updating the spreadsheet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast