Staffing - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Staffing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are 2 that “need to be dealt with”. You arrogant and self-righteous sonuvab!tch azzhole! Who the fukc do you think you are, you ba$tard?! You need to worry about yourself and your failed career, mother fukcer. You’re out of touch with reality if you you think YOU know what needs to be done. Go fukc your mother, b!tch!
    I'm certain the majority agree with the other post. There are two that need to be dealt with, as well as the other clowns mentioned on this thread. So you're either a troll or one of the clowns right? Either way I'd love to see another one of your rants please. Small piece of advice though, don't use sonofa***** and asshole in the same sentence, it's too wordy. And don't use *******, that's what a wife wife would yell at a cheating husband or something, seems out of place here. Alright in done, let us have it.

Unregistered
    I'm certain the majority agree with the other post. There are two that need to be dealt with, as well as the other clowns mentioned on this thread. So you're either a troll or one of the clowns right? Either way I'd love to see another one of your rants please. Small piece of advice though, don't use sonofa***** and asshole in the same sentence, it's too wordy. And don't use *******, that's what a wife wife would yell at a cheating husband or something, seems out of place here. Alright in done, let us have it.
    I’m sorry but I have to agree with the other poster. The cowardly sniping against the administration has gotten out of hand. Write up your ideas and have the courage to deliver it personally. Better than anonymous sniping here. The previous poster was justified in using profanity to address the cowards.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry but I have to agree with the other poster. The cowardly sniping against the administration has gotten out of hand. Write up your ideas and have the courage to deliver it personally. Better than anonymous sniping here. The previous poster was justified in using profanity to address the cowards.
    I respect your opinion but what's gotten out of hand is it has fallen on deaf ears. The administration has been told time and time again what we believe can be improved and what our issues are with their leadership. Nothing has changed. Of course this anonymous posting crap is cowardly and petty but it doesn't make what's said any less true.

Unregistered
    I agree with the poster who posted about the poster that was upset about the previous opinion made on an earlier page of this post. But, after thinking about it, I disagree with the topics that agree with the majority of command staff and the posts that they may not have posted here on another topic unrelated to the topic at hand.

Just saying.

And the radios suck

Unregistered
    Maybe you’d feel better if you hanged yourself.

Unregistered
    Maybe you’d feel better if you hanged yourself.
    Please be more specific. Which one of us would feel better?

Unregistered
    Another awesome comment from the trustworthy and loving people at this premier agency. I am so proud to work here with all of you.

Unregistered
    Another awesome comment from the trustworthy and loving people at this premier agency. I am so proud to work here with all of you.
    Yet you are still here. Why have you not brought your superior skills elsewhere?

Unregistered
    Yet you are still here. Why have you not brought your superior skills elsewhere?
    Maybe it's this attitude why you have staffing issues...

Unregistered
    The posts by these young people with no time on the job at all always complain about getting rid of this person and that person, all of who are rank and have put many years on this job is a joke. It use to take 8 yrs minimum to even make a Cpl. rank here. Now it is handed out easily and if one doesn't get it in a couple of years, they become disgruntled and want a spot in rank or complain. You young people have have a terrible retirement now of what 30 yrs..? Will you even be around this job when you get 20 yrs on? And if you do make it that far, I will bet you the new generation of hires when you make it that far, and still 10 years from a retirement will be trying to complain on you.... and want your job as they think they deserve...I can guarantee you, it's a cycle...but now the cycle has been extended even longer for you, if you even make it on the job here for that many years ahead.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast