Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The posts by these young people with no time on the job at all always complain about getting rid of this person and that person, all of who are rank and have put many years on this job is a joke. It use to take 8 yrs minimum to even make a Cpl. rank here. Now it is handed out easily and if one doesn't get it in a couple of years, they become disgruntled and want a spot in rank or complain. You young people have have a terrible retirement now of what 30 yrs..? Will you even be around this job when you get 20 yrs on? And if you do make it that far, I will bet you the new generation of hires when you make it that far, and still 10 years from a retirement will be trying to complain on you.... and want your job as they think they deserve...I can guarantee you, it's a cycle...but now the cycle has been extended even longer for you, if you even make it on the job here for that many years ahead.
I mean no disrespect but I'm not young or new and this is absurd. The problems are real and the people causing the problems are real.