Sexually Harassed Woman Betrayed by SSO PIO Kaitlyn Perez? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here are 3 common sense social media rules to prevent public records searches of your texts and emails. Do not send incriminating texts or emails:

1. From a department issued phone
    2. To another phone that is government issued
    3. While on-duty
    Many elected officials are surprised to learn that if they discuss public policy on their privately owned phone (texting) or from their private email account, then their privately owned property is subject to a lawful public records search. In this case, Knight was texting insults about a board member during a publicized board meeting. Why? Where is the common sense?

Unregistered
    Many elected officials are surprised to learn that if they discuss public policy on their privately owned phone (texting) or from their private email account, then their privately owned property is subject to a lawful public records search. In this case, Knight was texting insults about a board member during a publicized board meeting. Why? Where is the common sense?
    ANSWER: He didn't expect to get caught. That's why. He didn't expect his texted insults to be printed in the newspaper for the public to read. That's his modus operandi. If you have worked here for more then 3 years, then you would understand that.

Unregistered
    Not to mention that in the case of the knightmare administration, common sense is a rarity!

Unregistered
    ANSWER: He didn't expect to get caught. That's why. He didn't expect his texted insults to be printed in the newspaper for the public to read. That's his modus operandi. If you have worked here for more then 3 years, then you would understand that.

This proves the original point that the H-T did not print the article to make Knight look bad (when the article proved that Knight was calling Shirley Brown names via texting). Knight's own behavior makes him look bad (not the newspaper article). He still does not accept responsibility or culpability for his own actions. He never does, even at the expense of others.

Unregistered
    Look at when Knight sent nasty texts, calling Shirley Brown names, while he was on-duty. The newspaper printed those texts, not for the purpose of making Knight look bad, but for the purpose of selling newspapers. Knight made himself look bad, but he still does not accept responsibility for his bad behavior(s). Welcome to social media.
    Knight's texts about Shirley Brown read like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing.

Would you believe?

sex has its privileges

Putting in a public records request is inexpensive, but nonetheless, it cost money.

1. The reporter from the H-T (Chris Anderson) was a paying customer and he was the very first person to put in a public records request for the SSO paperwork (about Jeff Maultsby & Cheraina Bonner).
    2. However, Anderson did not receive the SSO paperwork until after SSO PIO Kaitlyn Perez was able to give it away, for free, to a non-paying person, who never even asked for it e.g. to Tracey Beeker at the school district.

If a deputy sheriff did that, then he or she would be disciplined or even terminated (for theft of paperwork), but since Perez is Tom Knight’s political appointee, she gets a free disciplinary pass.

The more you know….
    Not bad from a chick who, during her application and background interview, admitted to having sex in public. I guess it shows that your own personal views on what sex is appropriate application filter to apply to your job that you are lucky to have. Perez was given 4 days off by knight but they are trying very hard to hide this fact. I’m not quite sure how the sheriff can justify not firing someone for leaking information on a criminal investigation. Hell, look at Carson Plank. She got fired, arrested and raked through the coals. FDLE GAVE HER BACK HER LAW ENFORCEMENT CERTIFICATION, AND HER ARREST RECORDS WILL BE EXPUNGED. WHY, BECAUSE AHE WAS A VICTIM TO KNIGHT WANTING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF A DEPUTY.
    Now, that is apples and oranges as Plank was innocent and Perez admitted to The event.
    SO WHY WASN’T Perez fired?
    DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS OR PULL YOUR PANTS OFF THE FLOOR, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ORAL CONFESSIONS TAKEN ON THE THIRD FLOOR, WEST WING.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Would you believe? View Post
    Not bad from a chick who, during her application and background interview, admitted to having sex in public. I guess it shows that your own personal views on what sex is appropriate application filter to apply to your job that you are lucky to have. Perez was given 4 days off by knight but they are trying very hard to hide this fact. I’m not quite sure how the sheriff can justify not firing someone for leaking information on a criminal investigation. Hell, look at Carson Plank. She got fired, arrested and raked through the coals. FDLE GAVE HER BACK HER LAW ENFORCEMENT CERTIFICATION, AND HER ARREST RECORDS WILL BE EXPUNGED. WHY, BECAUSE AHE WAS A VICTIM TO KNIGHT WANTING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF A DEPUTY.
    Now, that is apples and oranges as Plank was innocent and Perez admitted to The event.
    DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS OR PULL YOUR PANTS OFF THE FLOOR, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ORAL CONFESSIONS TAKEN ON THE THIRD FLOOR, WEST WING.

My question is why hasn't Plank filed a complaint with FDLE? She went as far as to draft a essay long complaint to our lovely IA idiots that went no where (surprise surprise). But if she would do that why wouldn't she take it higher than within our own agency?

Unregistered
    My question is why hasn't Plank filed a complaint with FDLE? She went as far as to draft a essay long complaint to our lovely IA idiots that went no where (surprise surprise). But if she would do that why wouldn't she take it higher than within our own agency?
    Your question was already asked and answered. The only solution is to hire expensive corporate attorneys who specialize in uncovering facts for administrative cases, in order to prevail in court. To win a case like this, it will cost about 1.6 or 1.7 million dollars. Click here for a review of these kinds of administrative cases. In murky administrative cases, justice is designed only for the rich because only they can afford to hire deep pocket attorneys. Active-duty deputies and retired deputies typically do not fall into this category of rich people with unlimited legal assets.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Would you believe? View Post
    I’m not defending Perez’s recent actions, but I don’t believe in piling on either. Her admitting to sex in public shouldn’t be considered a big deal. (Depending on the circumstances) I give her credit for being honest about it. We all know the guy running for Sheriff would have probably lied about that one also. I didn’t put that on my application but when I was told having sex in a car, or on a remote beach late at night is still considered a crime/as sex in public, I totally admitted it.

Again, it was explained to me BEFORE i was hooked up to a polygraph, not on my “second” attempt. Most of us don’t think about that time we were 18 y/o and still living at home so having sex in a car, or on the beach in total darkness, in a remote place was the only option. Or the mile high club. Hell, I’d venture to guess a large majority of the command staff have had sex in public since they have been employed, since they are all married and can’t go home with their mistresses.

Which of the command staff volunteer for POLYGRAPHS?

I would venture to guess that’s 85-95% of the agency has had sex in public.

Unregistered
    Didn't we have a detective get terminated for having sex with, at the time of the encounter, his girlfriend but who eventually became his wife? It might have been in his department vehicle but either way he was relieved of his position.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast