Sexually Harassed Woman Betrayed by SSO PIO Kaitlyn Perez? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't we have a detective get terminated for having sex with, at the time of the encounter, his girlfriend but who eventually became his wife? It might have been in his department vehicle but either way he was relieved of his position.
    Again, your conflating the two incidents, which had VERY different circumstances. Im not casting stones regarding the detective allegedly having sex in a car. I don’t know all of the details, e.g. where it was, when it was, but what I do know is it was with the woman who either was his wife at the time or would become his wife soon after.

A.) He was employed at the SSO at the time.
    B.) Perez’s actions were obviously pre-employment, if she reported them during the application process.
    C.) It was allegedly in an SSO agency vehicle.
    D.) If memory serves, I believe one if not both may have been on duty.
    D.) The big kicker was, according to reports he LIED about during an official agency investigation.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Kurt Hoffman lied UNTIL HE GOT CAUGHT

Again, your conflating the two incidents, which had VERY different circumstances. Im not casting stones regarding the detective allegedly having sex in a car. I don’t know all of the details, e.g. where it was, when it was, but what I do know is it was with the woman who either was his wife at the time or would become his wife soon after.

A.) He was employed at the SSO at the time.
    B.) Perez’s actions were obviously pre-employment, if she reported them during the application process.
    C.) It was allegedly in an SSO agency vehicle.
    D.) If memory serves, I believe one if not both may have been on duty.
    D.) The big kicker was, according to reports he LIED about during an official agency investigation.
    Kurt Hoffman also lied during a law enforcement administered polygraph investigation and he refused to tell the truth UNTIL HE WAS CAUGHT. That's brazen. After he got caught lying, he was allowed to tell the truth in a second polygraph exam.

Here is a refresher on Hoffman lying until he got caught:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered

Whatever happened go Perez

Did Perez get relieved from her PIO duties? No doubt she’s still running the community affairs office, but there has been NO site of her in the media! Hopefully they replace her with someone more mature and professional! It’s fascinating to me that she is still even employed with the agency! That’s a face that definitely shouldn’t be able to represent the agency.

Unregistered
    Did Perez get relieved from her PIO duties? No doubt she’s still running the community affairs office, but there has been NO site of her in the media! Hopefully they replace her with someone more mature and professional! It’s fascinating to me that she is still even employed with the agency! That’s a face that definitely shouldn’t be able to represent the agency.
    Nothing will change unless a new ethically-oriented sheriff is elected to run the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. The current SSO administration is stale, as well as unethical. If you always do, what you've always done, then you'll always get, what you've always got.

Unregistered

Well noted

Nothing will change unless a new ethically-oriented sheriff is elected to run the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. The current SSO administration is stale, as well as unethical. If you always do, what you've always done, then you'll always get, what you've always got.
    Hopefully she will be the first removed from the third floor with the new administration. She’s bad news for the agency! Compared to the SPD social media accounts, she makes the SSO look like a billboard for paid advertising. Not only that, the posts are so distasteful and unprofessional! Unfortunately, if Hoffman is elected...... She will be protected as it seems he’s commandeered her to propel his campaign. Such a joke! 🙄

Unregistered
    Hopefully she will be the first removed from the third floor with the new administration. She’s bad news for the agency! Compared to the SPD social media accounts, she makes the SSO look like a billboard for paid advertising. Not only that, the posts are so distasteful and unprofessional! Unfortunately, if Kurt Hoffman is elected...... Kaitlyn Perez will be protected as it seems he’s commandeered her to propel his campaign. Such a joke! 🙄
    Joe Gruters and the GOP are good -- and Eric Robinson is a miraculous campaign moneyman -- but they are backing the wrong unethical horse when they chose to back Kurt Hoffman.

Unregistered

Snake in grass 🐍

It seems like the last three SSO PIOs have suffered a "case of the big head."

Here are the facts:

• She is a political appointee and does not have CSB protection. She can be dismissed at any time without cause.
    • She has a college degree, but so does everybody else.
    • She is 20 something. So what.
    • She has no arrest authority.
    • She has no investigative authority.
    • She can be dismissed at any time without cause. (just wanted to say that one again)

She won't last much longer.
    She most definitely has a case of the “Big Head”..... so it appears, Perez is known to have gone behind the backs of her upper management colleagues to help others get “promoted” by offering them the “hot topics” of the oral boards. She thinks SHE controls the promotional process at the agency!! She’s all in to win that popularity contest, at the expense of her colleagues who trust her. I believe her exact words are “come see me when you pass the test and I will give you the HOT TOPICS on the oral boards”. She’s a snake in the grass that causes more harm than good to that agency. “Heads up” Perez, karma!

Unregistered
    Joe Gruters and the GOP are good -- and Eric Robinson is a miraculous campaign moneyman -- but they are backing the wrong unethical horse when they chose to back Kurt Hoffman.
    Gruters and the GOP are good? Along with Eric Robinson. Have you been smoking crack?

Unregistered
    Gruters and the GOP are good? Along with Eric Robinson. Have you been smoking crack?
    Yes, Joe Gruters is good, along with the GOP. However, Eric Robinson is caught up in slimy political and financial situations. It's a culmination of everything and he can't wave a magic wand to change the circumstances that he has surrounded himself with. Sometimes a person finds themself in a very unique position, in a particular stage in their life, where they are trapped. That's where Robinson finds himself and he doesn't know how to extricate himself. It could happen to anyone.

Unregistered
    She most definitely has a case of the “Big Head”..... so it appears, Perez is known to have gone behind the backs of her upper management colleagues to help others get “promoted” by offering them the “hot topics” of the oral boards. She thinks SHE controls the promotional process at the agency!! She’s all in to win that popularity contest, at the expense of her colleagues who trust her. I believe her exact words are “come see me when you pass the test and I will give you the HOT TOPICS on the oral boards”. She’s a snake in the grass that causes more harm than good to that agency. “Heads up” Perez, karma!
    Senior management has meetings to propose exactly what should be discussed at promotional oral boards and Kaitlyn Perez is privy to that information. That is one leak.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast