NBV in the News AGAIN!

Unregistered

Unregistered

In the news again

Hay Dragon good to know a 28 year career will only be remembered for some dumb a$$ look on a mug shot. You know if you worked as hard in Police work as you did in not doing Police work you would know driving a police car drunk is not good for a career. If you worked harder at Police work then your arrogance you would not be in the boat you’re in right now. I know you’re perfect alibi tell the judge that you thought it was Santa Claus and that he was going to pour Mountain Dew down your throat so you were trying to run away from him as fast as you could that’s why you had your overheads on. Yes you finally made the news state wide and everyone saw you act like the arrogant Tool you are. I can say all of this cause I don’t work with or for the Village any more. Thank you for hours of entertainment on arrogant cops if you come north I’ll be having a class on ethics soon.

No your friend,
    Register

Unregistered

NBV hurricane winter fest party

McVay, McCready McDrunk! They both have to go. The reason they both do things like this is because Noriega runs a slack ship and is weak on discipline. What do you expect from a washed out Miami Beach looser who was run out!

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...482226341.html

Unregistered

Fire them

McDrunk, McStupid, McStealing time and money. Both the McDrunks need to go.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...482226341.html

Unregistered

Karma baby karma

So McDrunk used to brag about his connection to PBA President Steadman Stahl. Recently in an article Steadman denied being friends with McDrunk. How easy and fast they throw each other under the bus

Unregistered

The interview

Dig up that article and post it. Real nice.