JJ, "The Sweet Talking Stud" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is jj and why do you care what he does.
    Seems like he is a player and got caught up in his own game. I don’t think anyone cares to say the truth but having a wife that works in the same department while messing around is stupid. It’s even worst by being a supervisor. Shows poor to no integrity.

Unregistered
    I like how all you losers like to judge. Everyone is as faithful as their options. It amazes me how people get off on other people’s relationships. Fire away!

Unregistered
    I like how all you losers like to judge. Everyone is as faithful as their options. It amazes me how people get off on other people’s relationships. Fire away!
    First of all I’m not a Cheater and I love my wife. What happened in another state will stay in another state.

Unregistered
    First of all I’m not a Cheater and I love my wife. What happened in another state will stay in another state.
    Look at this as the person called JJ surfaces to show the light. No integrity No Pride and No leadership Skills. Your a disgrace to BSO. All you are is a DU-BOY.

Unregistered
    Well who do you think you are, Dr. Phill or one of his hearing girlfriends? Or maybe one of his cronies. The only loser is JJ and now you.

Unregistered
    Well who do you think you are, Dr. Phill or one of his hearing girlfriends? Or maybe one of his cronies. The only loser is JJ and now you.
    So now this guy has bodyguards that are trying to protect him. WTF

Unregistered
    This JJ guy should have retired a long time ago. Talking about his job is over his head, he's just as lost as the other idiot sergeant scum the rat drum.
    Does any one know when these two idiots are leaving? Can't wait! JJ only knows how to do two things, one is how to rap and cheat. The other is how to pretend to know what he's doing but he's totally lost. Always asking how to do something and we're tired of his stupid questions. Speaking ng about stupid, his wife if she hasn't left him yet.

Unregistered
    This JJ guy should have retired a long time ago. Talking about his job is over his head, he's just as lost as the other idiot sergeant scum the rat drum.
    Does any one know when these two idiots are leaving? Can't wait! JJ only knows how to do two things, one is how to rap and cheat. The other is how to pretend to know what he's doing but he's totally lost. Always asking how to do something and we're tired of his stupid questions. Speaking ng about stupid, his wife if she hasn't left him yet.
    She ain't dumb, she knows what she needs to do after she kicks him to the curb. He deserves to be kicked to the curb. He's been cheating on her for years. Why do you think he wants to stay at the airport? He's a smooth talker so he thinks. He's to stupid to even be where he's at. Why do they even need two Sargent's I such a small unit? With one of them don't even know what to do anyway. What a discrace. We say revamp the few that are the cronies as well and start over. I hear the numbers are terrible. How about auditing each of the Detectives and see what each has done just in one year. Let's look at the paperwork and transfer them out. That's a start. Then get rid of the two dumb and dumbest Sargent's in BSO.

Unregistered
    She ain't dumb, she knows what she needs to do after she kicks him to the curb. He deserves to be kicked to the curb. He's been cheating on her for years. Why do you think he wants to stay at the airport? He's a smooth talker so he thinks. He's to stupid to even be where he's at. Why do they even need two Sargent's I such a small unit? With one of them don't even know what to do anyway. What a discrace. We say revamp the few that are the cronies as well and start over. I hear the numbers are terrible. How about auditing each of the Detectives and see what each has done just in one year. Let's look at the paperwork and transfer them out. That's a start. Then get rid of the two dumb and dumbest Sargent's in BSO.
    Great plan but needs to be done now.

Unregistered
    Great plan but needs to be done now.
    He's got to go, the sooner the better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast