JJ, "The Sweet Talking Stud"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

JJ, "The Sweet Talking Stud"

Yes I am, I'm a sweet talking short puggy stud in SID. I'm looking to cheat on my wife again so look me up. My body is so smooth I don't even have a back bone. I'm short and fat but at night who's looking right? I will rock your world just don't tell my wife cause she found out about my last hook up and I had to find my way out of it or else my wife will take my pension away. Look me up!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I am, I'm a sweet talking short puggy stud in SID. I'm looking to cheat on my wife again so look me up. My body is so smooth I don't even have a back bone. I'm short and fat but at night who's looking right? I will rock your world just don't tell my wife cause she found out about my last hook up and I had to find my way out of it or else my wife will take my pension away. Look me up!!
    I don't believe that. JJ is a good Christian man.

Unregistered
    Yes, he tried to look me up at the airport and I heard he was married but telling me he was separated.
    I knew he was devil's side and wanted nothing from his short _ss. I hear he's going to be transfered soon. Good! He can leave me alone.

Unregistered
    Yes, he tried to look me up at the airport and I heard he was married but telling me he was separated.
    I knew he was devil's side and wanted nothing from his short _ss. I hear he's going to be transfered soon. Good! He can leave me alone.
    He's such a scumbag. He tried to get with me one time. I was about to drop kick him. We all know he's married but he wants to forget that. His wife knows he's cheated and we feel bad for her especially working for the same agency. She needs to ki k him to the curb. He's clueless at SID. He's way over his head. He needs to go.

Unregistered
    He's such a scumbag. He tried to get with me one time. I was about to drop kick him. We all know he's married but he wants to forget that. His wife knows he's cheated and we feel bad for her especially working for the same agency. She needs to ki k him to the curb. He's clueless at SID. He's way over his head. He needs to go.
    *****†***†*†*****†*†**†*****†****†**††***********

Unregistered
    *****†***†*†*****†*†**†*****†****†**††***********
    This dude is worthless, he's all up any girls dress if he could. He's got no respect for his wife let alone women. He's at the airport working for his own selfish self trying so hard to meet and greet and if he gets lucky a number or two. It's hard to believe that his wife is that dumb.

Unregistered
    This dude is worthless, he's all up any girls dress if he could. He's got no respect for his wife let alone women. He's at the airport working for his own selfish self trying so hard to meet and greet and if he gets lucky a number or two. It's hard to believe that his wife is that dumb.
    She isn't that stupid. She sees and hears what's going on. We call it "Management Planning" and he will get what he deserves.

Unregistered
    Anybody that has anything bad to say about JJ is a jerk. The guy would do anything for anybody.

Unregistered
    Anybody that has anything bad to say about JJ is a jerk. The guy would do anything for anybody.
    You're right about one thing. He would cheat on his wife. He's a loser and his wife knows what he did. If you are ok with him cheating then you are the jerk.

Unregistered
    Who is jj and why do you care what he does.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast