Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff marceno 86%
    Coach Ray 11%
    Leavans 3%
    Margin of error 1%
    Is that for indictment?

Unregistered

Shrek

You may possibly get charged for what you did to that girl making her fake a pregnancy. Will see after the election if you spend any time or not. We are definitely going to get in your pocket though.We know you don’t have much but will get whatever we can!
    We have the best firm in town and one of our supporters owns it.
    You boys made it so easy 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Try again turd

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You may possibly get charged for what you did to that girl making her fake a pregnancy. Will see after the election if you spend any time or not. We are definitely going to get in your pocket though.We know you don’t have much but will get whatever we can!
    We have the best firm in town and one of our supporters owns it.
    You boys made it so easy 😂😂😂😂😂
    Option 1 Just cuz the former real sheriff's wife works there doesn't make 'em the best.
    Check their record on criminal cases, they don't handle that low life debauchery.

Option 2 And if you mean that other firm where the boy trying to be his papa works, ask the commish how he made
    out using him. Private pay out was a suuuuuurprise suuuuuuprise suuuuuurprise.
    Never mind he's got his own cases to battle so the lights stay on.

Option 3 Use Holloway like the anointed sheriff's pops did in Collier, its free.
    Joker we know the truth about u

Unregistered
    Leavens continues to grow in the polls, up from 3.6 % to 3.7%. At this pace he has a chance in 2048.

Unregistered
    “Stand for what is right , even if your standing alone”. Quote from Leavens at the parade. He's not standing alone, he had Robert Forrest and his wife. You will know who this is, I was standing near the McDonalds and wouldn’t wave back. They announced you and nobody cheered, was very embarrassing.

Unregistered
    I seen you MS, you don’t scare us. Your very unprofessional and will be fired the day I’m your Sheriff.

Unregistered

Thanks ex security guard

Well I sure dont have anything to worry about for next 8 years.
    That is a guarantee
    You are the laughing stock of this town
    Who had the bright idea that you should run???

Unregistered

I wasn’t embarrassed

I’m so used to people laughing at me it didn’t faze me!
    Whenever I tell people I’m running for sheriff I always get a good laugh out of people

Unregistered
    Why are you so consumed, with what anyone else is doing, if your candidate has all the money and all the votes ?
    Ooops, I forgot he will soon be indicted on an array of state & federal charges, so it's really irrelevant how much he has in his campaign fund, he will probably be in JAIL by election time !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast