I’d really like to know what the final issue was that caused PCSO to get rid of Adam’s Arms rifles quickly (in one day). And it really took five years, but obviously some thing happened that made the Sheriff say “recall every Adam’s Arms Carbine today.” What was it? Did an AA carbine fail to fire in the field? Did it fail to fire at the range? Did it fail to fire when someone important was watching? Or did someone finally watch a video of the magazine touch fail to feed by someone who was booted from this place? Was it the fully automatic AA carbine that was built to be semi-automatic? Was it the broken firing pin? Was it something worse? Because nothing was said at the news conference that wasn’t known four or five years prior. And who was blamed? A DDC deputy? Hahahaha. What about the person who ran all that? Campbell. Remember her? Who pushed for these pieces of garbage when new carbines needed to be purchased? It was either DS, GS, or SJ. Or all three. I’m curious what their response was when the final issue came out. SJ tried hard to ignore the obvious issues that carbine had. I’ve never seen this agency push for anything substandard in training or equipment. I guess that’s not the case anymore. Anyone get in trouble for any of this? And you can sell that memo by Seymour to someone else. There is no way a purchase of that size was based on a memo by a deputy. That was total BS. Majors and up get paid the big bucks to make the big decisions. When will they held to an actual standard? Never apparently. I guess when the Sheriff realizes he promoted an idiot BS artist they just retire five years early and disappear. Not chiefs baby! They get a pass on everything. Can’t run a tight ship if your chief whip masters are getting whipped by the HMFIC.