+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    If I grow a beard will I look cool like the rest?

    Just curious if anyone has noticed how much cooler you look in those beards? I contemplating growing it out like my hero in n. Lauderdale

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bearded clam

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Their cum catchers, I wouldn't join that team.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Women love the tickle effect

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ask the sexy muscle milk drinking dude!!!! He gets a lot of looks from those in wilton manors!!!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask the sexy muscle milk drinking dude!!!! He gets a lot of looks from those in wilton manors!!!
    Yes you too can look cool growing some facial hair looking like the Gieco caveman!!!!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You might be gay if you care about another mans face. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with guys continuously whining about this shit?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might be gay if you care about another mans face. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with guys continuously whining about this shit?
    Sounds like someone just wants to know if your getting more looks and respect while sporting a Taliban beard?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like someone just wants to know if your getting more looks and respect while sporting a Taliban beard?
    Sounds like someone prefers Magnum PI pornstaches.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Soon as we were permitted to grow a beard I found myself banging more waitresses in the restaurants I visited o. Duty....so yes the beards help!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •