Referral letters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Referral letters

Dear chief of police / sheriff,

We are fully sworn law enforcement officers with state wide jurisdiction, however we came across a felony that we witnessed but our agency won’t allow us to deal with it. We are now making it your problem and will not assist in anyway. Now your agency will look bad if anything ever happens at said location.

Sincerely,

Man with a captain title that isn’t allowed to make any decisions.

Unregistered
    The majors need to go. They try to tell you tallahassee wants all this but it’s then. Before the change of leadership they started this wanting to refer everything they finally got there way after getting ahold of the director. Don’t let these majors fool you. All the dumb ideas are there’s, this goes back to 2013 when they refused to work gambling as captains, now there finally getting there way. Why do you think they repeatedly tell the captains NOT to talk to sterling dan or Halsey, because they don’t want to be called out on their ways.

Get rid of the majors and we’ll be back in track.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear chief of police / sheriff,

We are fully sworn law enforcement officers with state wide jurisdiction, however we came across a felony that we witnessed but our agency won’t allow us to deal with it. We are now making it your problem and will not assist in anyway. Now your agency will look bad if anything ever happens at said location.

Sincerely,

Man with a captain title that isn’t allowed to make any decisions.
    I got different instructions than you. I was told that if I witnessed a felony to make the arrest. I will take that further by saying if I witness a misdemeanor I'm making an arrest. My captain will back me and I have no doubt the agency will too.

Unregistered
    I got different instructions than you. I was told that if I witnessed a felony to make the arrest. I will take that further by saying if I witness a misdemeanor I'm making an arrest. My captain will back me and I have no doubt the agency will too.
    Ok big guy so you walk into a bar with gambling machines. Illegal to possess. Your going to make an arrest and seize the machines?

Unregistered
    Ok big guy so you walk into a bar with gambling machines. Illegal to possess. Your going to make an arrest and seize the machines?
    We have never made a gambling case that passed the smell test based on mere possession OF MACHINES. You and I both know how it works here in the "blue sky" world. You would need a few "payouts" to make a case. Again, we haven't made cases for mere possession. The SAO won't accept it, the captain won't accept it the LT won't accept it and no one else will either. Now the command staff has decided we will refer those types of investigations to the locals. I say thank goodness! You have to know the intent of the direction given. It's very clear and has to be to avoid smelly situations caused by those that can't pay attention.
    I like where we are as an agency.

Unregistered
    Your a clown! Oh yeah big bad guy “if I walk in on a crime I’ll make the arrest” now your saying oh yeah we’ll send the letter so it gets worked. Again we’re cops. If we see a crime we should work it through to the end not pass it on. Your obviously one of the biggest mistakes the agency ever made and that’s hiring people as agents who never worked road patrol in their life.

Unregistered
    Your a clown! Oh yeah big bad guy “if I walk in on a crime I’ll make the arrest” now your saying oh yeah we’ll send the letter so it gets worked. Again we’re cops. If we see a crime we should work it through to the end not pass it on. Your obviously one of the biggest mistakes the agency ever made and that’s hiring people as agents who never worked road patrol in their life.
    So what you are saying is when you stop at a light and the guy next to you doesn't, you should be able to handle it and not pass it to the locals? I am stunned by your logic. In any case, reading comprehension is a learned skill. Spend some time improving yours.

Unregistered
    Anyone who can honestly support the referral letter process has no business being a cop. If you think for one second the receiving agency doesn’t look at those letters and think we’re the most useless agency in the state you are wrong.

Unregistered

Big bad guy

Again we not not real cops! Regulators Code Enforcement with guns. We have very little to no authority. Get over it we are not real cops.

Unregistered
    We’re not real cops because of lifetime abt losers like you; we are sworn police officers but have a handful of people that are scared to death to do real police work so they hide behind this “regulate” theory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast