Referral letters - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who can honestly support the referral letter process has no business being a cop. If you think for one second the receiving agency doesn’t look at those letters and think we’re the most useless agency in the state you are wrong.
    Awwww... do you need a hug??? I really don't care what other agencies think of me or us. In fact, I don't care what anyone at ABT thinks other than my direct supervisor and SOME of my fellow agents in my office. I support the current direction and will adhere to it verbatim.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who can honestly support the referral letter process has no business being a cop. If you think for one second the receiving agency doesn’t look at those letters and think we’re the most useless agency in the state you are wrong.
    What many don't comprehend are the simple facts that are the reality of ABT and every other state agency.
    You don't need to be a law enforcement officer to do this job.
    Your focus is narrowly and specifically tied to the Beverage Law.
    It doesn't matter what powers are granted to you by statute.
    The agency will determine what you do and how the core mission gets done.
    You are a representing the agency. You are here to carry out the direction given. If that doesn't fit your idea of what law enforcement is, you need to find a local agency that can assist you in the pursuit of your dreams.
    The thought that we should be enforcing every state law is flawed. Look around. When was the last time the Fire Marshal ran a kid through Mini Mart on a complaint? I know. It was the same day FHP did an admin for vendor to vendor.
    As an agency we are where we should be. My hope is it stays focused.

Unregistered
    Your hope is your an idiot. Your probably the same person filing grievances because you did the bare minimum to get a “3” and your feelings are hurt because your Lt told you to go do more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12