Troop K Giving Thanks Thanksgiving Dinner

Unregistered

Troop K Giving Thanks Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving is going to be quite special this year. Join the brothers and sisters of troop k for Thanksgiving dinner. It is a time to reflect on how well we have it. More details to come. I can spill the beans that a certain captain will be fixing his world famous pimento cheese gravy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanksgiving is going to be quite special this year. Join the brothers and sisters of troop k for Thanksgiving dinner. It is a time to reflect on how well we have it. More details to come. I can spill the beans that a certain captain will be fixing his world famous pimento cheese gravy
    With the Spam chunks again? Oh boy!

Unregistered
    Can you guys seriously stop with this nonsense already ? No I’m not any of the people you love to sit here and talk about but as a fellow Trooper, I think it’s pretty embarrassing and childish. This is not elementary school. It’s honestly getting old.

Unregistered

J.S.

Can you guys seriously stop with this nonsense already ? No I’m not any of the people you love to sit here and talk about but as a fellow Trooper, I think it’s pretty embarrassing and childish. This is not elementary school. It’s honestly getting old.
    Hmm No way Jose!

Unregistered

Irving

Hey troop k bro's, bad news. I cant come to the thanksgiving party. I got into deep sauce trouble with my sergeant for missing work. He's allowing me to keep my job but he won't allow me to transfer to troop k for one year. I have to mow his lawn for the next year and help him out at his house for special events for the next year. For thanksgiving I have to serve his family and friends during there thanksgiving meal. He did say I could eat left overs in the kitchen by myself after I'm done cleaning up. My sergeant is really taking me under his wing!

I still havnt heard from my fiance, I went to the halfway house where her dad lives but they said he disappeared weeks ago. Her moms still in jail so I might go see her to see if she's heard from my bride to be. I sure bet my fiance really misses me.

Unregistered
    Wanda has invited a couple of us to join her and the Woodpecker for Thanksgiving dinner. I am going to bring some pumpkin pie from Publix. David and Kevin are bringing the cornbread dressing. Ol Albert is bringing the Egg Nog. I think Woodpecker is going to make a big announcement. Get everything out in the open. We all KNOW his feelings as he rarely hides them in the office but it will be nice to have it official

Unregistered
    Couple of us guys decided that it would be nice to reach out to Irvin and include him for dinner this year. We went to the Golden Corral in Kissimmee last night. Of course sergeant Pie Pie joined us when he heard it was all you can eat. It was a nice time. Irvin may be a bit ignorant but what a really nice guy. When it came to pay, everyone chipped in to pay for Irvin's bill except Woodpecker. He said that he refuses to do any charity work. Uncool dude especially when I saw him at the station the other day grabbing a few cans out of the "fill the chargers" food drive for the hungry.

Unregistered
    I totally agree with you. Completely embarrassing and counter productive.

Unregistered
    I totally agree with you. Completely embarrassing and counter productive.

At least we have a bigger bunch of retards than the DOJ. Nice work kids !

Unregistered
    I actually had a good time. Everybody is so nice in troop k. Some of you peeps need to become less negative. Lieutenant Woodward is a good man and leader. The get together had good food with honest hard working people. Proud to be K