Conjuring - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Conjuring

Unregistered
    It shows how much of a scumbag they are when they talk about going after the haters or " who ever disagrees with them" where is the fairness and morality in that kind of thinking. The lives they have ruined on the mere fact of crossing Morgan or Haines is unbelievable. They are vindictive self loathing scumbags. They are worse than most criminals we deal with in law enforcement everyday. If anyone else did what they did covering up cases, lying in court , and vindictively going after those who cross them they would be locked away. Working at ECSO must be what it's like living in North Korea both are ruled by dictators with little man syndrome.

Unregistered
    The sheriff is absolutely not nor has he ever been a law enforcement officer EH is just fat and would do anything to hide his affairs

Unregistered
    What, do you mean to say that air force police is not real police work. unbelievable.

Unregistered
    Morgan will run and get re-elected and we are screwed!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sheriff is absolutely not nor has he ever been a law enforcement officer EH is just fat and would do anything to hide his affairs
    Who the f$$k would have an affair with him??

Unregistered
    Morgan will run again and get get re-elected he’s too egotistical not to run.

Unregistered
    Someone should check up on that public records request on the text messages because Haines didn't turn over everything. Heard he Said if if he's caught he'll take the hit on that one. All the real bad stuff probably got left out. Covered up like the child rape case involving Sheriff Morgan and the Manning's and a 3dr of the sheriff's office. Destroying evidence is the go to move around this department. They must have taken training classes from the Clinton's how to destroy evidence and get away with it. This administration is so dirty and crooked I can't believe someone doesn't step in and shut them down. This egotistical bunch need to be humbled. PBA tried to step in because they see how dirty they treat people and Haines response is to double down on stupid and even get dirtier. It will catch up to them in the end if not this life time they have to answer to God in the end and he'll be there final judge 🙏

Unregistered
    Haines will cover that up to. He's the dirtiest cop I've ever seen. He calls people who disagree with him on here Trolls. In is text he calls people haters who disagree. Funny thing is everyone even his own admin staff think he's a vindictive back stabbing slime ball. As for them, must feel like crap to sell your soul and deal with washing the brown stuff off your noses everyday you all go home after work. The admin has no backbone to stand up to him. Bain was the only one I've heard of who has but he had to go thinking with the wrong head. If you were one of the 2 in admin who were worth a crap as a cop on the road just know everyone is disappointed in you. No Alday your not one of them so don't get your hopes up you prostitute. Speaking OF prostitutes aww nevermind.

Unregistered
    Oh my. Lip stick is out of the tube on the Prostitute proclivities. Wow. I have a name

Unregistered
    Oh yeah SA has a “thing” for Prostitutes. Polygraph time?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast