Conjuring - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conjuring

Unregistered

Pathetic

MY is as pathetic as they come and now being exposed as to how much butt kissing she’s doing. I’m sure many have heard her bash EH and admin before she drank the koolaid. But I guess “she’s his creation” as terrible and sick as that sounds!!!

Unregistered
    So in all the EH and car one morality how can KS mr swat medic leave his wife and move in with the medical director who has oversight over his paramedic status and training

Unregistered
    This entire topic shocks me. I did not believe that things were this awful. I have work here for a bunch of years. It is frightening that the supervision thinks this way. This is truly how they feel about everyone. I would have never believed it unless I could have seen it. I feel so stupid. I really thought these were good people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This entire topic shocks me. I did not believe that things were this awful. I have work here for a bunch of years. It is frightening that the supervision thinks this way. This is truly how they feel about everyone. I would have never believed it unless I could have seen it. I feel so stupid. I really thought these were good people.
    Now it isn’t someone telling you. You can read it for yourself. Our very own sheriff...”let me release an unfounded IA” knowing it isn’t true but doesn’t want truth to get in the way of a good story?! How many other times has this been the case? How many other times has his “story” been better than the truth? This is Escambia county law enforcement y’all!
    We knew Haines hated women but blacks and transgender People too? He couldn’t remember if he used his personal cell phone for work in depo but do you see how much work conversation took place on his personal phone? Hard to forget. He lied under oath, many others have had their law enforcement career end for far less at the hands of these two.

How isn’t the media isn’t all over this?

Unregistered
    I did too. They lied to us. Car 1 is a liar and a cheat

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered
    She has always been a stand up person. She has also bucked admin once or twice and is far from being a “yes” man. She has a job to do though and she is in admin. Put your big boy panties on and deal with it or better yet, don’t do anything that she has to square you up for.
    Really? If you can’t see what she really is by now then you might as well join them. Actually you sound like her or her husband defending yourself. Sad. MY would step on anyone to get ahead and she is proving it.

Unregistered
    Lets add egotistical jerk...arrogant....ever notice how he points his nose up when he walks around? Looking down on others? Calls everyone young lady or young man when they are close to his she? It’s just another way of trying to belittle them.

Unregistered
    Remember when EH had a press conference at the sheriffs office appearing to stand up against Morgan and then as soon as Morgan win he tucked his tail got on his knees and scurried on to the top. He stepped on people and ruined careers all the way up . Things haven’t changed for the better since then they’ve only gotten worse. Hint hint it’s not the pay causing people to leave. It’s your lies and manipulation and actions and ineffective management and we could go on and on. Chip stand up or gtf out because we don’t need a coward we need someone to bring us back from a disastrous leadership which you are currently a part of.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast