Conjuring - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjuring

Unregistered
    MY is not a bad person. give her a break. she was placed in a no win situation. the people who criticize here have no idea what they are talking about

Unregistered
    You are a fool. She loses her temper over bs issues and would cut your throat if EH even hinted about it.

Unregistered
    You are correct...Haines says jumps and she asks how high. However, If she was so confident in her actions, why does she apologize to her victims later? It’s tough deciding between doing what’s right and selling your soul to EH. It’s clear though, she’s going with her “creator” even though he isn’t a fan of her type.
    Anyone seeing a pattern...don’t ask questions and do as your told gets you moved up the food chain. We know what happens to the ones that question Lort Haines.

Unregistered
    She has always been a stand up person. She has also bucked admin once or twice and is far from being a “yes” man. She has a job to do though and she is in admin. Put your big boy panties on and deal with it or better yet, don’t do anything that she has to square you up for.

Disgusting
    MY has always been two faced but her wanting to be just like Haines is a new low even for her. She has always run tales to Haines to stay in his good graces. Avoid her like the plague

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MY is not a bad person. give her a break. she was placed in a no win situation. the people who criticize here have no idea what they are talking about
    Decent people with morals know what the right thing is to do in a no win situation. She obviously isn’t one of them. She chose to make a deal with and follow the devil so now she deserves whatever comes her way.

Unregistered
    EH has some serious issues and we all know it. The man and his boss have hurt so many people and just from some strange fake morality IA professional BS. They just lie. Simply lie all the time and keep telling lies and idiots all over this agency put up with it and gladly put on those odd looking dress uniforms that look like military generals If most of them were not so fat it would look so stupid. What is the combined weight of SA and MK and EH? At least CS is in shape

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has always been a stand up person. She has also bucked admin once or twice and is far from being a “yes” man. She has a job to do though and she is in admin. Put your big boy panties on and deal with it or better yet, don’t do anything that she has to square you up for.
    This statement is simply untrue. She never has “bucked” any part of the administration. Not a single instance that has occurred. She possibly rode the coat tail of a person standing up but never did herself. She is selfish and cares about herself. Period. I encourage anyone to name one instance she stood up for something serious. She wants to be good like Haines and “win”. I would rather be correct than win if we are dealing with peoples lives.

Unregistered
    Winning for EH means hurting people in pursuit of power and never telling the truth

Unregistered
    She’s pathetic!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast