Conjuring
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjuring

Unregistered

Conjuring

How about the newest conjuring justice story? Bwahahaaaaa

Unregistered
    Hard to read the messages but can’t wait to see what is next though for sure

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hard to read the messages but can’t wait to see what is next though for sure
    Texts that say....
    -they will tell the ACLU to pound sand regarding blocking people from ECSO Facebook page.
    -On firing Zaid, Haines claims unfortunately for him the guy is black. Does that matter?
    -Murder suspect is cross dresser, go figure.
    -Tyree is clearly more concerned with his relationship with Haines than he is the PBA Membership...texts prove they conspired to hide letter.
    -Sheriff mentions releasing IA’s on haters even though he realizes the allegations are false but doesn’t want the truth to get in the way of a good story.
    -Cappas destroyed evidence and the admin knew about it (in ZZ case)
    -Morgan wants ECSO intel monitoring all haters and hater sites.
    So much more to come..

Unregistered
    This couldn’t get any better. Corruption getting exposed finally. Arrogant sonsabritches deserve the public ire.

Unregistered
    No denying those texts! 😂. Did y’all see where Col MY told EH she was his little Minnie me 😂😂😂 That’s pathetic and disgusting 🤢

Unregistered
    No denying those texts! 😂. Did y’all see where Col MY told EH she was his little Minnie me 😂😂😂 That’s pathetic and disgusting 🤢
    She has always played both sides. In more ways than one. Better to watch your back with her decides she’s also SA‘s bff and that alone is enough to make anyone sick

Unregistered
    “I am your creation” excuse me while I barf.
    No wonder he picked her to run his bogus IA.

She’s got to move up in rank somehow and we all know how he feels about women, especially gay women...so...must resort to butt kissing.

Unregistered
    What kind of person would want to be like him? Would want to be his creation?? I bet he loved that a long time making him feel like a god.

Unregistered
    What kind of person would want to be like him? Would want to be his creation?? I bet he loved that a long time making him feel like a god.
    She’s doing exactly what he expects of all women.
    To make him feel important and above them. She’s passed the first test. I once thought so highly of her, she’s a joke now. A puppet. I hope she goes down with the rest.

Unregistered
    Texts that say....
    -they will tell the ACLU to pound sand regarding blocking people from ECSO Facebook page.
    -On firing Zaid, Haines claims unfortunately for him the guy is black. Does that matter?
    -Murder suspect is cross dresser, go figure.
    -Tyree is clearly more concerned with his relationship with Haines than he is the PBA Membership...texts prove they conspired to hide letter.
    -Sheriff mentions releasing IA’s on haters even though he realizes the allegations are false but doesn’t want the truth to get in the way of a good story.
    -Cappas destroyed evidence and the admin knew about it (in ZZ case)
    -Morgan wants ECSO intel monitoring all haters and hater sites.
    So much more to come..
    Text between FFF and EH
    FFF: i feel so lost and unfulfilled without seeing you today sir!
    EH: i felt welcome relief
    FFF: i feel so utterly used
    eH: Lol

What the hell? It is any question why they put this fat garden gnome in his position in IA? He’s a do boy, butt kisser, lover of EH. Excuse me while I barf.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast