Conjuring - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Conjuring

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh yeah SA has a “thing” for Prostitutes. Polygraph time?
    They would never care. Him and Haines probably talk about their activities and laugh about them. After all women are property to Haines and should not have opinions or be in a position of authority over a man.

Unregistered
    Haha it's been a couple years but myself and another deputy were actually approached by a prostitute who knew him by name and described his personal truck. She even said he's a weasel and wouldn't get in the truck with him. LMAO it's bad when not even a prostitute can trust you.

Unregistered
    Oh my Lord the texts with MY kissing up to EH is so gross. She used to talk so bad about him and what a back stabbing piece of crap he is. Now look at her go Mini ME that pathetic. That's what the hole admin is full of suck ups and brown nosers not cop only yes men. Not one of them will even make a decision without checking with EH first why have them. I will give MY credit at least she is kissing up to the real car one EH. But the funniest is the biggest but kiss SA has his own brown noser dodo boy JH a real up an comer. JH you need to brown nose higher than him you dumb dumb if you want a seat at the table with the rest of the stinky nose crew. Maybe he likes being a laky to the bottom of the barrel. JH no worries you'll fit in nicely upstairs your just the type they are looking for. See if AH can give you some tips he's the true master of the art. He's so good he's getting paid a Majors salary and has literally no job no dutys nothing to do but fallow DM and CS around telling them what they ate for dinner last night. JH Learn from the master grasshopper.

Unregistered
    That's how you do it folks it's sad but the only way to move up is sell your soul. MV Or MY used to talk so bad about Haines and how he was a backstabbing cut throat piece of crap. Now look at her I'm your mini me sir your creation gross. And there's nothing mini about you by the way. Notice how this species seems to flock together you always see M.Y and SA together she must had learned her brown nose ways from him. We have a new up and comer on the horizon old JH. JH is dumb right now he brown noses a master brown noser in SA but JH that's not going to get you a seat at the table. You need to take lessons from the true master AH him self. He has The art of the brown nose down so good he gets the pay of Major and has no job or responsibility that sir is true artwork. All he does for that money is walk around telling DM &CS what they had for dinner last night. Good luck on your clime to the top JH the trail is stinky but the rewards are handsome. Down fall is you lose your dignity self-respect and soul.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345