Scott & Susan hate the parkland parents
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Scott & Susan hate the parkland parents

Everyone knows Scott and Susan say the parkland parents are crazy, they hate those people, Scott as sheriff stared them down and bragged about it, so glad I’m working with Sheriff Tony now, he is a thousand times better from the fll clowns

Unregistered

Whatever you say SHAKA ZULU!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone knows Scott and Susan say the parkland parents are crazy, they hate those people, Scott as sheriff stared them down and bragged about it, so glad I’m working with Sheriff Tony now, he is a thousand times better from the fll clowns
    A thousand times!! Wow, And he even has more stars too! Define working with? Sooo your working with Sheriff Tony ? You mean trying to give him hand relief under his desk ? What in God's name would move you to construct possibly the most irrelevant post in history.

Unregistered
    A thousand times!! Wow, And he even has more stars too! Define working with? Sooo your working with Sheriff Tony ? You mean trying to give him hand relief under his desk ? What in God's name would move you to construct possibly the most irrelevant post in history.
    Yup. Irrelevant, stupid and a total fabrication. I'm not an Israel lover but Tony isn't showing ANY support for DLE. One and done, you're terminated!

Unregistered
    Yup. Irrelevant, stupid and a total fabrication. I'm not an Israel lover but Tony isn't showing ANY support for DLE. One and done, you're terminated!
    I hate the Parkland people. Wish they would let it go.

Unregistered

From the "Parkland People"

I hate the Parkland people. Wish they would let it go.
    Oh. We never think about you; at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    everyone knows scott and susan say the parkland parents are crazy, they hate those people, scott as sheriff stared them down and bragged about it, so glad i’m working with sheriff tony now, he is a thousand times better from the fll clowns
    fake news again!!!

Unregistered
    I don’t know if this is true or not, but how would you feel about people who blamed you for something you were not responsible for and it resulted in you being fired. I wouldn’t be to fond of them either. They wanted their pound of flesh no matter who it was from.....#doesntbringtheirkidsback

Unregistered
    I don’t know if this is true or not, but how would you feel about people who blamed you for something you were not responsible for and it resulted in you being fired. I wouldn’t be to fond of them either. They wanted their pound of flesh no matter who it was from.....#doesntbringtheirkidsback
    # ifithappenedatapredominantlyblackschoolyouwouldhav eclaimedthedeputiesdidntgoinbecausetheydidntcareab outsavingblack kidsthenyouwouldhavesuedbsoformillionsafterhavingt hesheriffousted

The deputies regardless of the timeline and the outcome were NOT required to go into the school per policy. How do you think the same situation would have played out in OP, or DB if it was "all over' by the time the deputies pulled up to the curb? Think those parents would have said " This was a fluke, a horrible tragedy. We blame the shooter!" NFW.

Unregistered
    # ifithappenedatapredominantlyblackschoolyouwouldhav eclaimedthedeputiesdidntgoinbecausetheydidntcareab outsavingblack kidsthenyouwouldhavesuedbsoformillionsafterhavingt hesheriffousted

The deputies regardless of the timeline and the outcome were NOT required to go into the school per policy. How do you think the same situation would have played out in OP, or DB if it was "all over' by the time the deputies pulled up to the curb? Think those parents would have said " This was a fluke, a horrible tragedy. We blame the shooter!" NFW.
    You’re wrong about the facts of that day. And you’re wrong about what would’ve happened in another district.

Unregistered

Kids this is true

Scott and Susan hate the parkland parents, so sad Scott will not be elected he is toast per all the lobbyists go away already

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast