Here we go again, mo money, me money, mo money !!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's all a ruse, it was created by stock piling old evidence, not destroying or returning evidence when the cases are dismissed. The problem is simply this, we all thought things have changed, since well none of the nonsense of the past and KV are gone. We completely ignored the real problem the Asst chief. He has imbedded himself with several commissioners, lets look what he has achieved, most if not all the good old boys have been promoted in one way or another, most are the same officers who were creating the brutality we experienced, one was given a great reference and left for a better job. Despite all marked units having two radar units (front and rear)in each marked veh, he orchestrated 350 K for the designated traffic unit, adding the rainbow fleet ghost marked cars and stripping patrol of 5 officers , then it was his idea for the tank, a surplus army veh was not good enough, so he spent 400K on the white good humor truck, but hey its got wings. Now we have the new station, proposed near the post office, to have an indoor range, garages for vehicles, lavish office space for admin, indoor training facilities to include a video shoot/don't shoot range. kitchen facilities etc. The dispatchers will stay in the pink castle along with records. It is mentioned about sub stations, they will come later but the emphasis is on the new proposed 40 million dollar station, not 30 as they state. Its all a shame, the evidence is purposely being hoarded, to authenticate there dreams, the parking lot is cluttered with unused auction bound vehicles. Make no doubt about it the Asst chief has the majority of the commissioners either BS or star struck. The police admin does not care, they have a 17-18 million dollar budget, making great money, all new top of the line police SUV's and despite hiring dozens of new officers at a cost of at least 45 K each, patrol is still short uniformed officers. They state five or ten yrs down the line NP will explode, most likely but then they will state this new proposed station will be insufficient and need more. We have a state of the art station now, the commission should tell the CM to have the PD clean up its evidence backlog and work with what they have. If the commissioners moves forward now then you will see the fix is in, three of the five are termed out, let the new commission decide
    Once again, Clueless is back. You have a messed up mind to think that this is all being fabricated to build a new station. Something needs to be done about the growth at the PD. The Commissioners previous and current have toured our facility, met and toured with staff to see the issues at our PD. Now, since you do not work for the PD, why don't you schedule a meeting with the Chief, who would gladly give you a tour of the facility so you can get all your facts straight before spouting off what you think. If this was all the Asst Chief's doing then why would the our Chief be pushing the need as well? The fact is that any normal person would see the issues the PD is having and would agree. So let's clear up some of your misinformation.

Our patrol vehicles have had radars in them for nearly two decades now. Traffic is one of the biggest complaints in our City.

In 2017 the PD requested a two phase implementation of our now traffic unit.
    These were additional Officers hired each year, not stripped from patrol.

Our department staffing is at the highest its ever been. Last update was the PD currently has 6 openings now to fill and four more beginning in April of 2020.

Your property evidence theory is so far from the truth I am not even going to respond. I could be here all day responding back. But then again that's what makes you clueless.

So who ever you are, I have seen our Commissioners in our PD touring our facility, meeting with support staff asking questions and spending time on the job to understand what we do and what our responsibilities. We have even heard them out doing a ride-a -long

So thank you to our Commissioners who take the time to come and see how our agency operates and to take the time to understands the issues and rising concerns of space needs at our PD.

Unregistered

Evidence issues

I am surprised that someone thinks any locked door constitutes a safe and legal method to maintain evidence, no matter what kind! Unbelievable

Unregistered
    Once again, Clueless is back. You have a messed up mind to think that this is all being fabricated to build a new station. Something needs to be done about the growth at the PD. The Commissioners previous and current have toured our facility, met and toured with staff to see the issues at our PD. Now, since you do not work for the PD, why don't you schedule a meeting with the Chief, who would gladly give you a tour of the facility so you can get all your facts straight before spouting off what you think. If this was all the Asst Chief's doing then why would the our Chief be pushing the need as well? The fact is that any normal person would see the issues the PD is having and would agree. So let's clear up some of your misinformation.

Our patrol vehicles have had radars in them for nearly two decades now. Traffic is one of the biggest complaints in our City.

In 2017 the PD requested a two phase implementation of our now traffic unit.
    These were additional Officers hired each year, not stripped from patrol.

Our department staffing is at the highest its ever been. Last update was the PD currently has 6 openings now to fill and four more beginning in April of 2020.

Your property evidence theory is so far from the truth I am not even going to respond. I could be here all day responding back. But then again that's what makes you clueless.

So who ever you are, I have seen our Commissioners in our PD touring our facility, meeting with support staff asking questions and spending time on the job to understand what we do and what our responsibilities. We have even heard them out doing a ride-a -long

So thank you to our Commissioners who take the time to come and see how our agency operates and to take the time to understands the issues and rising concerns of space needs at our PD.
    Nonsense spin, the PD under the asst chief have become masters of illusion, making things appear as they want but not necessarily the as they are/ truth. The Commission really, well we get what we pay for, these are wanna be politicians, most uneducated and all part timers . They for the most part work hard but in no way is anyone of them qualified to govern this city. They rely on the city manager, who was just a finance manager before he was promoted, hardly a proven leader, there lies the PD opening. Make no doubt about it the asst chief is the political wizard in the PD, he makes it happen. The stage is set, the issue has been sold and sucked up by the commission, so unless the people object, its a done deal. 30illion dollars station and with all the bells and whistles 40 million dollars.
    1- admission that all the patrols already had radar and did traffic in marked units, so the so called two phase traffic unit is an un necessary burden on the taxpayer. since patrol was already capable of handling this. I ask how much is phase two going to cost?? In addition you are incorrect, the officers assigned were transferred from within the existing officers and then others were hired to replace them, Nice spin though.
    2-So, staffing is at its highest, crime is way down, yet you need ten more officers, at a cost of what a million dollars ??? Why 10 more traffic cops?????
    3-In regards to the evidence, really are you denying NPPD has the largest percentage of no prosecutions in the county?? no prosecutions mean simply do the proper paperwork and properly dispose of the evidence. You really don't need to spend all day on a spin.
    4-Last but not least, I have no want to go to fuccillos and be or try to be sold the whole toy house bit. I know the players and know how they operate.
    duties and responsibilities, you make it sound so official, didn't you mean, free coffee at 7 eleven, doughnuts at DD, discount meals at well you know where, park and digest, stop a few cars, catch a snooze if your on nights, answer a few barking dog calls, reactive not proactive policing !!! I could go on and on, but I wont. Mayberry does not need a new castle, its just that simple !!!!

Unregistered
    Nonsense spin, the PD under the asst chief have become masters of illusion, making things appear as they want but not necessarily the as they are/ truth. The Commission really, well we get what we pay for, these are wanna be politicians, most uneducated and all part timers . They for the most part work hard but in no way is anyone of them qualified to govern this city. They rely on the city manager, who was just a finance manager before he was promoted, hardly a proven leader, there lies the PD opening. Make no doubt about it the asst chief is the political wizard in the PD, he makes it happen. The stage is set, the issue has been sold and sucked up by the commission, so unless the people object, its a done deal. 30illion dollars station and with all the bells and whistles 40 million dollars.
    1- admission that all the patrols already had radar and did traffic in marked units, so the so called two phase traffic unit is an un necessary burden on the taxpayer. since patrol was already capable of handling this. I ask how much is phase two going to cost?? In addition you are incorrect, the officers assigned were transferred from within the existing officers and then others were hired to replace them, Nice spin though.
    2-So, staffing is at its highest, crime is way down, yet you need ten more officers, at a cost of what a million dollars ??? Why 10 more traffic cops?????
    3-In regards to the evidence, really are you denying NPPD has the largest percentage of no prosecutions in the county?? no prosecutions mean simply do the proper paperwork and properly dispose of the evidence. You really don't need to spend all day on a spin.
    4-Last but not least, I have no want to go to fuccillos and be or try to be sold the whole toy house bit. I know the players and know how they operate.
    duties and responsibilities, you make it sound so official, didn't you mean, free coffee at 7 eleven, doughnuts at DD, discount meals at well you know where, park and digest, stop a few cars, catch a snooze if your on nights, answer a few barking dog calls, reactive not proactive policing !!! I could go on and on, but I wont. Mayberry does not need a new castle, its just that simple !!!!
    God loves you! Its going to be okay. Hang in there.

Unregistered
    traveling on Sumter today at 2:45pm had what 30 NPPD cars, two atv's. set, traffic units etc, all the uniforms standing in the roadway chatting, plus supervisors, waiting for the parade. Parade started at what 4pm. So we the taxpayers were paying for all this manpower and overtime and the volunteers were not utilized and before it is stated they were, both them and the civilians patrol were riding around the city. The road was coned off into driving lanes and could have been easily handled by maybe a couple marked cars and the volunteers, but hey lets waste more of the taxpayers money. The parade and maybe the twenty people who were on the side of the road certainly was protected like a military occupation. Who was protecting the city, I was out and about all day and saw no marked units patrolling 41 or any other areas, only the civvies and volunteers. But hey we need ten more officers !!!!!!! Fiscal irresponsibility at its finest, wake up North Port bankruptcy has a history here, not to long ago we were broke and we are headed in that direction again.....

Unregistered
    Well, you obviously know every detail that went into the parade and assets used. So wrong and overly dramatic fake news. Debate this shit with me!! Please. I will school your ass. No tax payer overtime was used from the police department for the parade. The great volunteers were used in facilitating the parade operation and was not used to supplement normal police services throughout the city. There were hardly 30 police cars on Sumter, maybe 12 at the most. There was complete police coverage in the entire city and at no time was normal services reduced. I think your intent is to cast some doubt as if the city was safe due to the police manpower used in a single area. Well do better in this cause I can counter you with facts as you have none. If your such a traffic tactician then get a job there to make it less complicated but you just run your shit spewing fart bag. You are the first to ***** about traffic in this city. Move out of the city and shut your insignificant mouth or pay your peanuts of shit taxes. Go move to another city and pay double in taxes for less services. The police department does a lot for this city without overtime and they are sick of ball bags like yourself telling us how much better you would do it. Just so you know asshole, the police department is the only city division that doesn’t make overtime for events like this. They don’t *****, they just do there jobs. As far a I can say, you sir are a very small fraction of a fraction of the population in North Port that talks this ridiculous trash. That tells me that the overwhelming majority of the city is appreciative of the emergency services here. Again, if you don’t approve, then move the **** out. We don’t want you.

Unregistered
    Well, you obviously know every detail that went into the parade and assets used. So wrong and overly dramatic fake news. Debate this shit with me!! Please. I will school your ass. No tax payer overtime was used from the police department for the parade. The great volunteers were used in facilitating the parade operation and was not used to supplement normal police services throughout the city. There were hardly 30 police cars on Sumter, maybe 12 at the most. There was complete police coverage in the entire city and at no time was normal services reduced. I think your intent is to cast some doubt as if the city was safe due to the police manpower used in a single area. Well do better in this cause I can counter you with facts as you have none. If your such a traffic tactician then get a job there to make it less complicated but you just run your shit spewing fart bag. You are the first to ***** about traffic in this city. Move out of the city and shut your insignificant mouth or pay your peanuts of shit taxes. Go move to another city and pay double in taxes for less services. The police department does a lot for this city without overtime and they are sick of ball bags like yourself telling us how much better you would do it. Just so you know asshole, the police department is the only city division that doesn’t make overtime for events like this. They don’t *****, they just do there jobs. As far a I can say, you sir are a very small fraction of a fraction of the population in North Port that talks this ridiculous trash. That tells me that the overwhelming majority of the city is appreciative of the emergency services here. Again, if you don’t approve, then move the **** out. We don’t want you.
    Hey DB you ignorant key board warrior, 30 plus officers and cars and yet no OT was paid, did they do it for free or maybe the parade committee paid for it, Likely not. Complete coverage, yes it was by the volunteers and civvies, but then again with your head so bloated by the significance of your self importance or authority in this city you would not have any idea whatsoever. Loud mouth who speaks for the entire city, I doubt it. Dip back into your roids, polish your tin, look in the mirror and note just how significantly un important you really are. Peanut taxes, where do you live, wait maybe Sarasota and use the taxpayer funded car to take home, certainly not here. Even a GED boy like urself can count to 30, that's ten fingers, ten toes and either five fingers and five toes or ten fingers again. Debate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I normally refrain from outright sarcasm but you amused me, get a life, taxpayers in this city can no longer afford the fiscal irresponsibility of the NPPD. No new station, no boat, no motorcycles, no helicopters etc

Unregistered
    Ask the three thieves that are in DC now early with all their families on the tax payers dime. Staying in fancy hotels and getting drunk. Mr Pete emirich who should resign drove drunk again he frequently does after the governors ball. Hanks decided to follow him home. Excuse me you let him drive and you followed him home. I hope you enjoy your early trip to DC while people are leaving their homes because of your tax hike. No reason for you to be their carasoune your political carrer is done . Hanks all over for you also. Emirich you should resign you POS

Unregistered
    Ask the three thieves that are in DC now early with all their families on the tax payers dime. Staying in fancy hotels and getting drunk. Mr Pete emirich who should resign drove drunk again he frequently does after the governors ball. Hanks decided to follow him home. Excuse me you let him drive and you followed him home. I hope you enjoy your early trip to DC while people are leaving their homes because of your tax hike. No reason for you to be their carasoune your political carrer is done . Hanks all over for you also. Emirich you should resign you POS
    Under the current leadership to include the city manager North Port is again headed for bankruptcy. There is absolutely zero fiscal responsibility. In regards to our commissioners you get what you pay for

Unregistered
    Here’s a thought. The PD can buy overseas shipping containers, alarm them and put video surveillance and air conditioning for that matter to store the evidence in and convert the old cell block to more office space

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast