FTOs reach out to Help me Howard! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TwoCents

Bla Bla Bla F4cking Cry babies

Just F4ucking quit. Baby cry.... Bla Bla Bla Bla cry cry cry cry. Bunch of F4cking babies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But where is the FOP. Where are Tommy and Matt, that right planning the next party.

No car insurance remedy
    Improper transfer out of units
    Pay raise not done right
    FTO program reapplication format
    BS discipline being issued everywhere
    Whortiz running a-mock and no one controlling him

More than half the department has joined the PBA in order to protect themselves.

But their will be a Monday night football game party at the lodge.
    We must all pray to the gods for an outside chief but that won’t happen in this place

Unregistered
    Department is mandating all FTOs to reapply and submit their once already submitted essays and applications once again in order to retain their especialized extra pay positions. They are being threatened to loose their positions and incentives if they do not apply again for the job and expertise they have been performing for years. These employees have done right by their department for years and have poured their hearts and souls in creating rightful and professional new employees. It is unethical and against all fair labor practice to unlawfully discriminate these few, while other members in other groups or police units are not being forced to do the same. We will look into this matter and see that all specialized groups go through the same reapplication process immediately, if FTOs are subjected to this unfair and discriminatory practice. Trainers do not feel forced and do not allow for your rights to be violated while other employees are untouched because of their ranks or affiliation to certain individuals.
    Really? Have you met some of these FTO's, some of them are pure garbage. I hope you quit. The FOP is shit no matter who is there because they spend more time picking enemies than fighting for more benefits. GTFO

Unregistered
    FOP will be looking into a his inappropriate and unethical approach to cut certified and extra paid position personnel. FTOs, FTS and FTLs have held their positions day in and day out and now are being obligated to reapply and their positions pending scrutiny and internal affairs review. No other unit will undergo same reapplication process. This is a violation and those behind these acts will be dealt with accordingly with Human Resources and City Legal.

Unregistered
    Stopped crying. I smell a class action suit. Wait around or just quit man. Department was asked to get rid of senior FTSs and FTLs before they enter the DROP.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor I used to FTO for free while your mother was wiping your A$$
    BTW TRUMP 2020
    Liberal biatches

Unregistered
    Stopped crying. I smell a class action suit. Wait around or just quit man. Department was asked to get rid of senior FTSs and FTLs before they enter the DROP.
    The whole department is becoming video game junkie rookies who can barely put down their cell phones while on a call
    And some veterans just want to sit down and drink free coffee and pastelos with abuellos and abuellas and the homeless
    (Coffee with a cop)
    And now FTOs FTLs and FTSs are being dismantled
    Where is the real MPD? What happened to it?
    Full on destruction!!!
    We need real leaders to clean up this sewage

Unregistered
    ALERT. ALERT. ALERT. ALERT.

The whole department is becoming video game junkie rookies who can barely put down their cell phones while on a call
    And some veterans just want to sit down and drink free coffee and pastelos with abuellos and abuellas and the homeless
    (Coffee with a cop)
    And now FTOs FTLs and FTSs are being dismantled
    Where is the real MPD? What happened to it?
    Full on destruction!!!
    We need real leaders to clean up this sewage

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor I used to FTO for free while your mother was wiping your A$$
    BTW TRUMP 2020
    Liberal biatches
    Ron, the only thing you could teach anyone, is how to kiss azz, stab others in the back, so as to cover your own stupid acts. I got to say, your forced retirement, seems to be agreeing with you. Now, your the internet badazz, you always wanted to be. Why, did you wait for your retirement, to make up lies about your military history and things you done here? You know, it wasn't any great leadership on your part, when you were a supervisor of any units. It was those under your command, that made you look good. All you got now to show for yourself is lies, putting people down who don't agree with you or call you on your lies. I'll give you credit, for 30 years you were able to pull off being a police impersonator and get paid for it too!!

Unregistered
    It’s about time we clean up the FTO unit and select more colored trainers. We must have more colored officers training new recruits. Rookies would be more professional, better trained and more proactive new officers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast