CMDR Garrapata - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMDR Garrapata

Unregistered

Remember he is a produce of a great assistant chief???? (ha,ha,ha) gomez....why should he do anything gomez didn't and became an assistant chief......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember he is a produce of a great assistant chief???? (ha,ha,ha) gomez....why should he do anything gomez didn't and became an assistant chief......
    Sounds like our all mighty CMDR is upset that he won’t be made into a Major even after all the backstabbing and snitching he has done. Sir be happy that our current administration doesn’t roll you back to Lt and puts you on midnights so everyone can see your true colors.

Unregistered
    Sounds like our all mighty CMDR is upset that he won’t be made into a Major even after all the backstabbing and snitching he has done. Sir be happy that our current administration doesn’t roll you back to Lt and puts you on midnights so everyone can see your true colors.
    His new year resolution is to bump out the Brickell command or Wynwood first he is working his connections to city hall hard

Unregistered
    His new year resolution is to bump out the Brickell command or Wynwood first he is working his connections to city hall hard
    Sailors listen up. The manager's job is mine. I'm considering this young man as my chief . So stand down sailor
    That's an order!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Sailors listen up. The manager's job is mine. I'm considering this young man as my chief. So stand down sailor
    That's an order!

Miami's city manager, at a time when the MDPD ship is leaderless? *Sailor, he is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to once and for all demonstrate your enviable, peerless leadership and managerial skills. *MDPD needs a leader with the courage to be launched from a submarine torpedo, complete his highly qualified mission, and return to prepare the most delectable beef Strogano for the Fleet Admiral.**

Unregistered
    Sailors listen up. The manager's job is mine. I'm considering this young man as my chief . So stand down sailor
    That's an order!

The manager's job? You mean the one over the city's food service or was it the one to over see the city's restroom's? I get confused with, all these lies you post all the time. Have you been skipping your medication again??

Unregistered
    He got his eye on Brickell now.... crying to everybody

Unregistered
    I worked with Ron , he was a great commander and a naval hero ,the above post is a fake one ,he can even reach Ron's sandals level of greatness

Unregistered
    Dude who’s talking about Ron? That guy is gone and nobody here knows or cares about him. Let it go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12