CMDR Garrapata
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMDR Garrapata

Unregistered

CMDR Garrapata

Instead of demoting him, they want to assign him to a different net area. Useless commander with no people skills. No wonder he gets so many complaints. Garrido is coming to central, run away before it’s too late.

Unregistered
    Omg I love it... garrapata. All he does is complain about everything. Dude....

Unregistered
    What matters is that he is a white Cuban and guess what white Cuban politicians promote?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of demoting him, they want to assign him to a different net area. Useless commander with no people skills. No wonder he gets so many complaints. Garrido is coming to central, run away before it’s too late.
    Please advise where garrapata is going, so I can bid I. The other direction. I don’t even like seeing this tick...

Unregistered
    Damn the Cuban tick.... is it because he has a small penis?

Unregistered
    We should ask Isma... he was trying hard to hit that even when she was dating the Capt. (Sgt at the time). He’s a sucio

Unregistered
    One has the mayors ear the other the chief who will win

Unregistered
    It was so sad seeing so many Sgts avoiding Coral way because of this clown. What does that say about the commander and the LT. Can’t believe this idiot is commander.

Unregistered
    The poster child for when a department goes wrong

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The poster child for when a department goes wrong
    Yup, baseball team couldn’t stand him, bench player at best. Only on the team because of Jorge Hugo Gomez. People can’t stand him now, everyone fleeing Coral Way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast