DiPerna speaking to Washington Post? Why? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm sorry Russ is a great guy and he speaks the truth but people don't like the truth unless it comes with a scandal. So here it is:
    Russ knows the lies that Israel and Pollock have done while working in Broward. He will speak out about Israel's lies and corruption as sheriff. Since he is hoping to come back with Pollock he is omitting the information as to not effect Poor Pollock.
    Well it is with a heavy heart that I say that Russ should have come out clean about every dirty candidate. He would have been respect by us. We are still working here waiting for a sheriff without a vindictive attitude.

Unregistered
    Russ snitched on Israel. He’s snitched on others. That’s his MO. It is hardwired into his DNA to be a disloyal and despicable rat. Russ will sell out Stone and Bannon when it serves his interests too. He just cannot help himself.

Unregisteredheidid

How

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russ snitched on Israel. He’s snitched on others. That’s his MO. It is hardwired into his DNA to be a disloyal and despicable rat. Russ will sell out Stone and Bannon when it serves his interests too. He just cannot help himself.
    Yes, Russ snitched on Israel, he told everyone Scott was responsible for killing 17 people at MSD. He also told the governor to watch Scott on the jake tapper show that Sunday morning and to see how Scott embarrassed himself, and the entire BSO. Yes, Russ snitched and told the governor Scott surrounded himself with a bunch of incompetent flunkies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredheidid View Post
    Yes, Russ snitched on Israel, he told everyone Scott was responsible for killing 17 people at MSD. He also told the governor to watch Scott on the jake tapper show that Sunday morning and to see how Scott embarrassed himself, and the entire BSO. Yes, Russ snitched and told the governor Scott surrounded himself with a bunch of incompetent flunkies.
    Well Russ is a hero then, by helping to remove the Amazing Azzhole There is no telling how many innocent people were saved.

Unregistered
    Rats gonna rat. It’s what they do.

Unregisteredandyes

Yes

Rats gonna rat. It’s what they do.
    And incompetent leaders will continue to fail.

Unregistered

AS The president says.....we have leakers and liars!!! Russ is BOTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredandyes View Post
    And incompetent leaders will continue to fail.
    The seriously incompetent three times FIRED stolen VALOR depreina aka Michael Avanati clone, IS A circus freak sword swallower!😤

HOW sad IS it when a murdering thug gang banger sheriff, who is still high on LSD and drinks MAN MILK , tells you too GET OUT of the PSB?
    RUSS even offered to FLUFF Greg two times a day like he used to do for Scotty at 0900 and 1400!😆

Greg said, "NO thanks I gots my own fluffers stupid they whole command stafff" !!!!!!!

Unregistered

Wow

The seriously incompetent three times FIRED stolen VALOR depreina aka Michael Avanati clone, IS A circus freak sword swallower!😤

HOW sad IS it when a murdering thug gang banger sheriff, who is still high on LSD and drinks MAN MILK , tells you too GET OUT of the PSB?
    RUSS even offered to FLUFF Greg two times a day like he used to do for Scotty at 0900 and 1400!😆

Greg said, "NO thanks I gots my own fluffers stupid they whole command stafff" !!!!!!!
    Wow, stuck at BSO, miserable, and complete jealousy that Russ rubs shoulders with the big boys. I guess all these allegations you throw at him had a big effect on his employment opportunities when he left BSO. It does prove one thing though, nobody pays attention to anything coming from the most dysfunctional agency in the country. It also proves that Russ was smarter than everyone, and that’s what kills Scotty boy, that people listen Russ, and not him. Hahahah

Unregistered

Hmmmm Russ rubs the big boys?? Woow DEPERNA rubbing out the big ones

Wow, stuck at BSO, miserable, and complete jealousy that Russ rubs shoulders with the big boys. I guess all these allegations you throw at him had a big effect on his employment opportunities when he left BSO. It does prove one thing though, nobody pays attention to anything coming from the most dysfunctional agency in the country. It also proves that Russ was smarter than everyone, and that’s what kills Scotty boy, that people listen Russ, and not him. Hahahah
    RUSS rubs MORE than just their shoulders lmfao!!
    If you support a pedophile like RUSS has been for years, that makes you one too!😆 ASK him the real reason he had too leave New York!!!!!!!!!

Unregistereditmustsuck

It must suck

RUSS rubs MORE than just their shoulders lmfao!!
    If you support a pedophile like RUSS has been for years, that makes you one too!😆 ASK him the real reason he had too leave New York!!!!!!!!!
    It must suck to be going 10-65 in a BSO vehicle. Or, it must suck to be an unemployed Scott israel flunky who can’t find a job, and has everything riding on an election. Russ doesn’t have that problem. Wish you were Russ yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast