Concern Citizen of Miami-Dade - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want the public to respect you, but reading this blog, seems like you MDPD don’t respect each other. Then you wonder why the citizen that your swore to protect don’t respect you!! Your department seems by this blog extremely dysfunctional !! Good luck Miami-Dade County citizens, this blog is what protecting our streets.
    Strange why would you even read anything here if you don’t know anyone here and doesn’t concern you if as you say you are not an Officer. Some posts are real. The bad mouthing and getting personal with other’s lives I could care less for, lowdown. Why would you even be here reading anything? I don’t believe. Every dept is the same. Your brother according to your post I think is not true. If it is he should leave Law Enforcement entirely. If this is so bothersome you can’t ever handle what lurks outside.

Unregistered
    My brother worked MDPD and left after a year up
    north, when I asked him why he left, he sent me the link to this blog and several MDPD officers social media. Your department needs some help. Maybe outside intervention, because this a huge concern to us as Civilians living here.
    Don’t be concerned about how employees talk, think or post about the Dept. How about more like are Officers still serving it’s “concerned citizens” as they should regardless of any issues within? They will always do. If you are a citizen outside the Dept. why not ask yourself why are soo many disgruntled? Why are you even here? You don’t qualify to bring your two cents if you don’t know the internal.

Unregistered
    Simple answer, I was an inter in your department. Did a paper on your department as well. I was told to research this blog to show how dysfunctional your department really is. Maybe something you all can change one individual at a time. God bless you all, and thank those good person that work hard, stuck in the middle of all this negativity.

Unregistered
    Simple answer, I was an inter in your department. Did a paper on your department as well. I was told to research this blog to show how dysfunctional your department really is. Maybe something you all can change one individual at a time. God bless you all, and thank those good person that work hard, stuck in the middle of all this negativity.
    It’s a product of the environment inside and out. Very difficult job to do, has always been and now with new policing it’s even more difficult and the ongoing hatred for Police. Doesn’t help when the inside are disconnected. As an Intern you mainly just observe. You must have seen it is a very negative job. Dysfunction starts or should be blamed like any company on management.

Unregistered
    You want the public to respect you, but reading this blog, seems like you MDPD don’t respect each other. Then you wonder why the citizen that your swore to protect don’t respect you!! Your department seems by this blog extremely dysfunctional !! Good luck Miami-Dade County citizens, this blog is what protecting our streets.
    The cause for the lack of respect is not this blog. It’s the countless of Officers locally or anywhere in the Nation acting in the wrong, on video. Treating people like garbage or being abusive. Every time a Officer’s wrong actions goes viral blasted on all channels throughout, reaching millions of views, it damages the Citizen’s view or perception of Police as well as good Officers. Thus making every other Officer’s job more difficult.

Unregistered
    Fellow concerned citizen, this is the wrong forum for venting your frustration and expressing your desires for a competent police agency. *On November 3, 2020, or prior we hope, Miami Dade voters will have a chance to re-elect Mayor Alex Penelas. *His tweets, facebook page, are the venues to which you should direct your concerns and inquiries as to what Penelas plans are for bringing MDPD back to its former glory. *That will take unwavering leadership from the person Penelas appoints Police Director. *Irrespective of ethnicity, gender, and or race it is not a job for the ill-prepared or weak-kneed.*

Unregistered
    Take all your complaints to the PBA. 305-593-0044

Unregistered
    Once again what’s written on here is NOT TRUTH, but rather what they perceive to be the truth. Whatever.
    Ohhh, no my brother or sister. There is A LOT of truth on here. This forum is sometimes the only way that the truth can be brought to light as there is corruption within MDPD.

Unregistered
    Ohhh, no my brother or sister. There is A LOT of truth on here. This forum is sometimes the only way that the truth can be brought to light as there is corruption within MDPD.
    You missed the point in your last sentence....intern said its not just mdpd...thus the point...its a culture, and its not presented well. Public or Not, its not being addressed effectively. We want to be proud of our blue. Infighting unsettles that.

Understand its a possible whistleblower aid for awareness but genuine harmony and specific achievements toward seeing that are def needed.

Young people want to look up to blue, not be given a reason not to.

Unregistered
    When you analyze the sentence structures, specific words and things of that sort you realize this site is driven by a handful of disgruntled people with obvious axes to grind. Very little truth here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast