Concern Citizen of Miami-Dade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Concern Citizen of Miami-Dade

You want the public to respect you, but reading this blog, seems like you MDPD don’t respect each other. Then you wonder why the citizen that your swore to protect don’t respect you!! Your department seems by this blog extremely dysfunctional !! Good luck Miami-Dade County citizens, this blog is what protecting our streets.

Unregistered
    My brother worked MDPD and left after a year up
    north, when I asked him why he left, he sent me the link to this blog and several MDPD officers social media. Your department needs some help. Maybe outside intervention, because this a huge concern to us as Civilians living here.

Unregistered
    This place is a Telenovela all the drama you need !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want the public to respect you, but reading this blog, seems like you MDPD don’t respect each other. Then you wonder why the citizen that your swore to protect don’t respect you!! Your department seems by this blog extremely dysfunctional !! Good luck Miami-Dade County citizens, this blog is what protecting our streets.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize anyone in the world can come on here and write whatever the freak they want? Right?

Unregistered
    The is a public forum and everyone is looking how you write about your department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The is a public forum and everyone is looking how you write about your department.
    Sometimes the truth is painful and hurts but it’s still the truth

Unregistered
    Truth or your truth? It’s your uniform, the badge and everyone that died for it !! Guess your personal drama matter more than all that.

Unregistered
    Like I said the truth is painful at times

Unregistered
    Hey concerned citizen,
    Anyone in your family with issues? If so, does their drug, alcoholic, or sexually immoral ways reflect your family in general?
    I could answer that, but needed you to digest this post.
    Don't enter this site with your condemnation, since you probably at some point complained about issues at your job or life.
    Let them vent, let them complain, and move on with life.
    You self righteous, hide behind the keyboard warriors, are truly sickneing to me.
    How about this, since you say what is said on leo affairs reflects negatively on Mdpd..
    Don't allow anyone in your family to complain about one thing in life. If they do, shame on you!

Unregistered
    Once again what’s written on here is NOT TRUTH, but rather what they perceive to be the truth. Whatever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast