PBA negativity overshadows problem in the Dept.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA negativity overshadows problem in the Dept.

The PBA is under siege with problems, failures, embarrassments, indecisions that it has caused a rightful stir. But, in the meantime problems persist in the dept. we can’t on the PBA so we need to at least post them here to expose the abuses.
    Let’s face it PBA is not fixable, let’s have the vote already and let’s go after POS in our Dept.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA is under siege with problems, failures, embarrassments, indecisions that it has caused a rightful stir. But, in the meantime problems persist in the dept. we can’t on the PBA so we need to at least post them here to expose the abuses.
    Let’s face it PBA is not fixable, let’s have the vote already and let’s go after POS in our Dept.
    Mas Mierda and lies by PLEA.

Unregistered
    Yes! Agreed. Collect the cards and let’s have the vote already.

Unregistered
    Yes! Agreed. Collect the cards and let’s have the vote already.
    Yes, please collect the cards for they can used for “arraignments” as Dan the Man PLEA President states on his post! Lol!

So to sum it up. 35 years of pathetic existence with a mere 500 members. You blast officers names on this site without their consent and you obviously have zero grammar skills. Got it! I’m sure everyone will be running to your office!

Unregistered
    Yes, please collect the cards for they can used for “arraignments” as Dan the Man PLEA President states on his post! Lol!

So to sum it up. 35 years of pathetic existence with a mere 500 members. You blast officers names on this site without their consent and you obviously have zero grammar skills. Got it! I’m sure everyone will be running to your office!
    Plea is a joke. Plain and simple. Let’s see what new threads they create tomorrow with the SAME lies and garbage

Unregistered
    Plea is a joke. Plain and simple. Let’s see what new threads they create tomorrow with the SAME lies and garbage
    Seems like you are taking them very seriously. Just sayin’.

Unregistered

its not the PBA that's negative

just like the democrats blaming Trump for the negativity the old PBA losers and PLEA are causing the repeated lies on these sites cause when the debate is lost the losers resort to lies.

Johne Rivera et al are worse than hillary clinton get over it you lost!!!!

PLEA can recruit all they want tell us why and how you are better and what would you do to achieve these goals, be specific factual no lies but since you can't you lie!

Unregistered
    just like the democrats blaming Trump for the negativity the old PBA losers and PLEA are causing the repeated lies on these sites cause when the debate is lost the losers resort to lies.

Johne Rivera et al are worse than hillary clinton get over it you lost!!!!

PLEA can recruit all they want tell us why and how you are better and what would you do to achieve these goals, be specific factual no lies but since you can't you lie!
    Why are you worried about us collecting cards then. It has your blumies all knotted up. Just let us do our thing then

Unregistered
    Why are you worried about us collecting cards then. It has your blumies all knotted up. Just let us do our thing then
    I can only speak for myself but I refuse to sign anything without an explanation. You all have only advertised this card thing and when asked multiple times for meetings and answers all you do is flip it on the PBA. It obvious you all think we are dumb. My opinion of course only.

Unregistered
    I can only speak for myself but I refuse to sign anything without an explanation. You all have only advertised this card thing and when asked multiple times for meetings and answers all you do is flip it on the PBA. It obvious you all think we are dumb. My opinion of course only.
    And my opinion respectfully is that PBA has answered all the questions I had thus I am signing up for change. Had it not been for the constant negative press and lack of concern I might not have considered signing. The lies are also a huge concern for me. I respect your opinion and I hope you respect mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast