Israel campaign donations through the roof
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Israel campaign donations through the roof

You didn't actually believe this when you clicked the link did you. It's over. Stop the charade. You have no chance. People are not returning your calls. You have nothing to offer them. They know you can't win. Throw in the towel.

Unregistered

Money well dried up

Scott’s going to drag his entire family through the mud they are going to be nationally embarrassed they will have to move to one of the Dakotas

Unregistered
    There is another thread that says he has a job offer. I would grab that offer before that city get electricity or a newspaper. no way someone would hire him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You didn't actually believe this when you clicked the link did you. It's over. Stop the charade. You have no chance. People are not returning your calls. You have nothing to offer them. They know you can't win. Throw in the towel.
    Israel's money is through the roof. He has raised more than every other candidate in the race combined:
    https://www.browardsoe.org/Candidate...ced-Candidates

Unregistered
    Israel's money is through the roof. He has raised more than every other candidate in the race combined:
    https://www.browardsoe.org/Candidate...ced-Candidates
    what are you cnn? those donations came in months ago.....you are fake news

Unregistered
    what are you cnn? those donations came in months ago.....you are fake news
    That government election website says those are the totals as of 9/30/19.

Unregistered
    That government election website says those are the totals as of 9/30/19.
    Exactly its Nov 8th, month or months ago what ever you want to consider it, he was removed by the Senate on 10-24-19, how many donations has received since than?

Unregistered
    You told me the senate was going to reinstate you. You told me you had a connection to the special master. You told me just send the check. So happy I didn't. Its over Scott.

Unregistered
    SI still has the black community. He gave them all free food and gave the pastors sweet side deals. The votes are bought and paid for with straight cash. SIi s republican turned democrat and has a chance.

Unregistered
    Oh yummy, more free food on November 17! Everyone should come out, eat their free food and get the hell out of there before Scott starts with his load of BS! FREE, FREE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast