+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He won because he ran twice and has a (D) beside his name. Enough Broward idiots recognized his name from the first one to squeak out a win.

    The only credit he gets from me is he is resilient BUT that’s only due to his extreme narcissism.
    Well, Israel garnered half a million votes and won by a 2:1 margin, in hus re-election. Hardly "squeaking"out a win.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You're about to meet the TEMPORARY democrats (TD)

    Yes.. the TD's.

    There aren't too many things that would prompt a party change, but blue flatters all this time around.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Suck it up Snowflakes......Trump 2020

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Scott Israel is done...

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lauren Book will get the green light from her dad and she is gone next! She wants to sponsor active shooter legislation now. Get the F@ck outta here.
    The minute the father gets the phone call they will drop Scott Israel like a bad habit. They are loyal to the almighty dollar

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suck it up Snowflakes......Trump 2020
    Hey retard. Trump sucks, is corrupt as hell and has crazy supporters like yourself

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey retard. Trump sucks, is corrupt as hell and has crazy supporters like yourself
    Amen to that. The only thing crazier than Trump are his supporters

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen to that. The only thing crazier than Trump are his supporters
    Typical DEMOCRAP answering your own post. Do us all a favor asswipe STFU.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical DEMOCRAP answering your own post. Do us all a favor asswipe STFU.
    Amen brother

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're about to meet the TEMPORARY democrats (TD)

    Yes.. the TD's.

    There aren't too many things that would prompt a party change, but blue flatters all this time around.
    I think there will be hundreds that switch for the primary but not thousands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •